Out There - Stephen Fry documentary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Out There - Stephen Fry documentary
I thought some of you might be interested in the latest work of Stephen Fry, a documentary in which he explores the homophobic ideas around the world.
It's quite interesting, although it doesn't say anything really new, it does give a nice overall look on these topics Smile

part 1/2

part 2/2

Enjoy Cool

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Out There - Stephen Fry documentary
I saw a promo, and had the video bookmarked. I didn't realize it focused solely on homophobia. I'm very much still going to watch it when I can do so comfortably. I hope it approaches bigotry and psychosis like a "nature documentary". I'm never really in the mood to have my heartstrings pulled. I'm reminded enough of all the sad and evil people out in the world enough as it is.
18-10-2013, 09:46 AM
(18-10-2013 12:31 AM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  I saw a promo, and had the video bookmarked. I didn't realize it focused solely on homophobia. I'm very much still going to watch it when I can do so comfortably. I hope it approaches bigotry and psychosis like a "nature documentary". I'm never really in the mood to have my heartstrings pulled. I'm reminded enough of all the sad and evil people out in the world enough as it is.

don't watch it then, it's not really sciency. It's mainly about the absurdity of homophobia and the problems it causes, the cool thing is that shows how homosexuality is lived in different countries, India (the last one it shows) it's quite open and kind of weird for example.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
18-10-2013, 02:18 PM
I must say, I am a fan of Fry. Unfortunately, my internet connection would not allow me to view something this long. I will be sure to give this a watch when I am able. I'm not particularly interested in homosexuality from the point of view of various peoples, but it seems like it could be entertaining. The truth of the matter is I could just listen to Stephen speak on almost any subject. His voice is quite hypnotic, and he is a funny guy.