Poll: Is bemore batshit crazy
Yes
No
Its not that simple
Ill have a bigmac and large fries please.
[Show Results]

Out of curiousity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Out of curiousity
Regular posters may know my stance on the goverment....and on certain conspiracy "theorys"

So im just curious to think if any of you think im batshit crazy.......yeah I know that opinions may differ on subjects and that truth is relative to the observer and all that but even so I would like to know what the majority think......just out of curiosity.

Ive never made a poll on here before....so im hoping I can make it anonymous....please cast ya vote and if you feel to say something about the subject then please do Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Out of curiousity
(28-02-2012 02:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  Regular posters may know my stance on the goverment....and on certain conspiracy "theorys"

So im just curious to think if any of you think im batshit crazy.......yeah I know that opinions may differ on subjects and that truth is relative to the observer and all that but even so I would like to know what the majority think......just out of curiosity.

Ive never made a poll on here before....so im hoping I can make it anonymous....please cast ya vote and if you feel to say something about the subject then please do Big Grin
I'd rather be bat shit crazy in a nice way, than a super sane monetarily mad pigmy viper!
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
28-02-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm not big on conspiracy theories... I know our government hides shit. I'm not familiar with all of your views, so I'm not going to say "yes" or "no".

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
28-02-2012, 04:18 PM
A big mac and fries sound great, btw, I don't really know your opinions, but I will say that you try to remember: It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society Big Grin (just keep a regular check on conspiracy theories, that shit is a slippery slope)

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
28-02-2012, 04:36 PM
I voted "yes", but that's cuz I think you're batshit crazy, regardless of your views on conspiracy theories. In fact, you're almost as batshit crazy as me......but not quite. Wink

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
28-02-2012, 05:01 PM
I was tempted to ask for the fast food but I had some good dinner at Eddi Rocket's today so no spoiling.
and yes, I think you are crazy, but we all are. The problem are those who think they are normal Wink

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
28-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Well I don't know about conspiracy theories (not my most frequented section) but I'm pretty sure you don't vote Tory so I voted 'Yes' Big Grin.

*waits for the all hate messages that are about to get posted

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
28-02-2012, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 07:50 PM by Zat.)
bemore is one of those rare individuals who is not afraid to think outside the box.

History proves it over and over again that conspiracies are commonplace, from price fixing to coups.

The powers that be turned the "conspiracy theory" slur into an art form, to sneer at anyone who is even remotely suspicious of their little games.

And the herd obediently keeps nodding: "conspiracy theory - must be crazy"!

I, for one, voted to express my considered opinion that bemore is one of the sanest on this forum.

Of course, coming from me, it is not a great endorsement -- I am just a 'sanel' as he is.

But we both can support our ideas with reams and reams of data - most of it conveniently ignored by the sneering chorus.

So what else is new?

The herd does not like the boat being rocked! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Zat's post
28-02-2012, 08:00 PM
(28-02-2012 06:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well I don't know about conspiracy theories (not my most frequented section) but I'm pretty sure you don't vote Tory so I voted 'Yes' Big Grin.

*waits for the all hate messages that are about to get posted

Tory? I thought we got rid of all those guys back in the Revolutionary War.

Bemore, I think some of your ideas are loony, but that doesn't make you crazy. More than anything, I find conspiracy theories entertaining. I enjoy hearing about them and even speculating.

But then, I also like speculating about who is faster: Superman or The Flash?

In other words, I can be entertained by something, but I don't have to believe in it.

Hm...I think I have a thread to start.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Original thinkers are always called crazy.
Why should you care what the unimaginative think of you? As for the imaginative, well, we can think of much more intereisting things to label you - just have to decide where to stick the label.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
[+] 3 users Like Peterkin's post