Out of memory at Line 2931

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Out of memory at Line 2931
I understand the site was recently upgraded and now I get this error:

Out of memory at Line 2931 every time I navigate to another page within this site. Any suggestions on clearing this up?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Out of memory at Line 2931
(29-03-2012 07:19 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I understand the site was recently upgraded and now I get this error:

Out of memory at Line 2931 every time I navigate to another page within this site. Any suggestions on clearing this up?
I had the same thing as well as 'stack error at line'. I tried every suggestion online I could fine to fix it but am now using Firefox and it's not happening at all. Actually all the problems I was having with this forum since the update are no more with FF.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
29-03-2012, 07:37 AM
(29-03-2012 07:34 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 07:19 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I understand the site was recently upgraded and now I get this error:

I had the same thing as well as 'stack error at line'. I tried every suggestion online I could fine to fix it but am now using Firefox and it's not happening at all. Actually all the problems I was having with this forum since the update are no more with FF.
Glad you finally took our advice.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Yeah for some reason IE is incompatible with the internet.
My guess is that it is the worst browser ever.

Not sure if Deep is working on it or not, as most of the site users wouldn't touch IE
with a sledge hammer for fear of contagion.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Sux to be me. My work computer won't let me install other browsers. At home I use Chrome. I've tried off-line installation for Chrome but Big Brother seems to have figured out that. I'll see what I can do about FF.
29-03-2012, 09:26 AM
(29-03-2012 09:24 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Sux to be me. My work computer won't let me install other browsers. At home I use Chrome. I've tried off-line installation for Chrome but Big Brother seems to have figured out that. I'll see what I can do about FF.
Our web filter went down unnoticed for a few days. Me and KC started downloading everything we could think of.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
29-03-2012, 05:05 PM
(29-03-2012 07:34 AM)germanyt Wrote:  

Me too, for all the issues above. Firefox fixes all of them. Firefox also automatically spell checks, Explorer is an extra step.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
29-03-2012, 05:19 PM
What version of IE are you using? and what script is it? line 2931 of which script?

I'll probably be able to fix it.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
29-03-2012, 05:22 PM
(29-03-2012 05:19 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What version of IE are you using? and what script is it? line 2931 of which script?

Mine is 8.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-03-2012, 05:26 PM
(29-03-2012 05:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 05:19 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What version of IE are you using? and what script is it? line 2931 of which script?

Mine is 8.
like 8 of what?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss