Out with the old and in with the new...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Out with the old and in with the new...
Old habit: Forgetting things!

New habit:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-01-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Out with the old and in with the new...
(01-01-2018 05:14 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(01-01-2018 04:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What's one old bad/unhealthy habit you would like to say goodbye to and what's one new good/healthy habit you'd like to incorporate in your life?

Bad habit: I am so not domesticated. I would like to get better about this and not put off cleaning/household projects to the last minute. I just really hate cleaning and doing anything household related. But I don't like to live in a mess, so I think I need to find a healthy balance of not letting things pile up (clothes on my floor, dishes in sink etc.) before I decide to clean them. I really would make one shitty housewife Tongue

Good habit: Make a point to clean things as soon as they become messy.

[Image: source.gif]

Dirty dishes aren't so bad. For one thing, they make a great excuse for eating out. Just live in squalor and let the restaurant worry about clean dishes. Tongue

Speaking of which...I'd like to say goodbye to my going out for lunch habit and start packing one the night before. It will be sad saying goodbye to all my friends at Qdoba, Sadcryface but I'm sure I'll make new friends. Smile

Oh nos, you're going to put those people out of business Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post