Out with the old, in with the... older?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 05:39 AM
RE: Out with the old, in with the... older?
So, let me get this straight... Ears say something world-wide, something that exists in a lot of places already, the Birdy comes and insults him, only to realize in the end, that what ears was saying is not stupid, but reality for the last 20 years, so then Birdy changes the story to USA-only territory? Birdy, you do realize that there are other places in this world that USA? You do know that right?

You also know that Japan, France and Germany use these fast trains for decades now?

And another thing, why wouldn't "big-oil-companies" support these trains? Jesus my head is hurting... The trains run on electricity, right? The majority of electricity TODAY (not in 50 years, now) is being produced by oil, coal and gas. We can see that most nuclear plants are being closed down because of Fukushima, the alternative sources are, what, some 10-20% present in the most developed countries, so what we are left is the use of fossil fuels. So, come now, use your brains and answer this: Why wouldn't oil companies want to use trains?

And be sure to remember, the world is not USA alone!

[Image: pic85.gif]

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out with the old, in with the... older? - Filox - 26-11-2012 05:39 AM