Outdated religious laws must be changed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Outdated religious laws must be changed
(05-05-2015 12:23 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 10:02 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I don't follow. I mean I don't know what you're saying or trying to prove here.

There were many Israelites and others with them in the desert. Jewish tradition records that only the one person got stoned to death for dishonoring the Sabbath.

I can't be the only person here who understands the difference between disobeying a teacher when their back is turned and when they're watching the classroom.

Were TTA members to protest the capital punishments of the Bible in today's setting, they would be marching and shouting slogans like "One person killed for X law 3,000 years ago is enough!"

I agree.

Jewish tradition records? Do you mean by that, what was put in the Bible?

Had there been more people stoned to death for that action and various other actions or more fathers cursing their children's lineages, what would be the purpose of that? You put the story in to get the message across to everyone.

What actually are "religious laws" shouldn't be changed?

The Talmud.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply