Outlawing prostitution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Outlawing prostitution
I got as far as "More than 200 women's rights groups" before I face-palmed so hard and just clicked the little x button in the top right hand corner.

I mean I was gonna face palm it anyway just reading the title, but that was the pineapple (I hate cherries) on the cake it really was.

Seriously women, get better rights groups, they're fucking stupid.

Fun fact, we're doing sex inequality in the workforce (around pay) in my Human resources class sometime in the future... that'll be fun!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 03:14 PM
I can see where the women rights protestors are coming from. However they are living in La La land if they believe that by simply saying "No, your not allowed to do that anymore" is actually going to solve, or be the start of solving the problem.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
(04-12-2012 03:14 PM)bemore Wrote:  I can see where the women rights protestors are coming from. However they are living in La La land if they believe that by simply saying "No, your not allowed to do that anymore" is actually going to solve, or be the start of solving the problem.
That's about it.

Not to mention (although I already did, at least twice) that this isn't a problem that affects only women. Actually, I'm pretty sure that male prostitutes are subject to even more abuse.

Not to mention that this idea that sex is something sacred is ludicrous, so why shouldn't it be sold like so many other services? As long as no one is getting hurt, humiliated or abused in the process.

Sex is a natural process, get the fuck over it and stop acting like it's some sort of a miracle from on a high or a disgusting, filthy urge of our disgusting, filthy bodies, that are but disgusting, filthy vessels for our immortal souls.

('you' as in everyone, not 'you' personallyWink)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
How many feminists do you need to change a light bulb?

None, because they never change anything!

/topic

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
(04-12-2012 03:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How many feminists do you need to change a light bulb?

None, because they never change anything!

/topic
Nope, pretty much right on target. Bullseye. Sadly, it's the brown winky eye...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
04-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I wonder at how feminists would define "success" of what they are trying to empower themselves with???

Not just the prostitution aspect.... but the whole feminists thing in its entirety.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Outlawing prostitution
(04-12-2012 04:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  I wonder at how feminists would define "success" of what they are trying to empower themselves with???

Not just the prostitution aspect.... but the whole feminists thing in its entirety.

Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by Amazonians.

Consider

It really doesn't seem like that bad of an idea.

Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-12-2012, 04:40 PM
(04-12-2012 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by Amazonians.
Consider
Consider
The subjugation bit or the bit about women going to another planet? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
04-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Outlawing prostitution
(04-12-2012 04:40 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by Amazonians.
Consider
Consider
The subjugation bit or the bit about women going to another planet? Consider

-_____-

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
04-12-2012, 04:42 PM
(04-12-2012 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 04:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  I wonder at how feminists would define "success" of what they are trying to empower themselves with???

Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by Amazonians.

Consider

Consider
Its funny how the thought of a planet full of women leads me to immediately think of ......(apart from the obvious from a males perspective)

No more cleaning.
Constant nagging.
Apocalypse occuring once a month.

Now are these unconscious thoughts arising in my mind part of some sort of brainwashing prejudice, part of the way our society is structured.... or is it garnered from life experiences Consider

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post