Outlawing prostitution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Outlawing prostitution
(04-12-2012 04:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  Its funny how the thought of a planet full of women leads me to immediately think of ......(apart from the obvious from a males perspective)

No more cleaning.
Constant nagging.
Apocalypse occuring once a month.

Now are these unconscious thoughts arising in my mind part of some sort of brainwashing prejudice, part of the way our society is structured.... or is it garnered from life experiences Consider
Def. brainwashing!

I don't nag. Ever.

Am not really much into cleaning, unless inspiration strikes.

And mood swings occur a lot oftener than once a month. Always kept in perfect check though, others don't even notice.
Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of
those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by
Amazonians.

Yeah you're right on the money with this.
It's why I hate feminist movement.

Like, I understand in the 1800's early 1900's women were struggling for equal rights as men, but this is 2012. Women can vote (your welcome), women can own land (your welcome), women can have well paid jobs and progress in those jobs (your welcome) etc... basically any opportunity men have, women have.

These feminists are hell bent on women world domination it seems. It's like great, fight for your equal rights but now you have them and wanting to go further is sexism (equal rights being the equilibrium, either side being sexism).

It's like you can't give a guy a pay rise these days without some lesbian bitch picketing your company headquarters and keying your car.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-12-2012, 04:52 PM
(04-12-2012 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 04:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  I wonder at how feminists would define "success" of what they are trying to empower themselves with???

Not just the prostitution aspect.... but the whole feminists thing in its entirety.

Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by Amazonians.

Consider

It really doesn't seem like that bad of an idea.

Consider
Until the forced ritual castrations begin, mandated by the "Dworkin Law", for surely such a law would be named in "honor" of the great feminist who gave us this quote "all heterosexual sex in our patriarchal society is coercive and degrading to women, and sexual penetration may by its very nature doom women to inferiority and submission" or, in short, all sexual penetration, all of it, every bit of it, is rape.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
04-12-2012, 05:15 PM
(04-12-2012 04:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Like, I understand in the 1800's early 1900's women were struggling for equal rights as men, but this is 2012. Women can vote , women can have well paid jobs and progress in those jobs etc... basically any opportunity men have, women have.
This is also what I struggle with and makes me wonder how you can define "success" (if ever)

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
04-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Outlawing prostitution
(04-12-2012 04:52 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by Amazonians.

Consider

Consider
Until the forced ritual castrations begin, mandated by the "Dworkin Law", for surely such a law would be named in "honor" of the great feminist who gave us this quote "all heterosexual sex in our patriarchal society is coercive and degrading to women, and sexual penetration may by its very nature doom women to inferiority and submission" or, in short, all sexual penetration, all of it, every bit of it, is rape.

Did she ever wonder what would happen to Womankind if heterosexual sex went away?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
04-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Outlawing prostitution
(04-12-2012 04:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Isn't it obvious? The subjugation of all males. It'll be like one of those old sci fi movies where they go to another planet ruled by Amazonians.

Consider

Consider
Its funny how the thought of a planet full of women leads me to immediately think of ......(apart from the obvious from a males perspective)

No more cleaning.
Constant nagging.
Apocalypse occuring once a month.

Now are these unconscious thoughts arising in my mind part of some sort of brainwashing prejudice, part of the way our society is structured.... or is it garnered from life experiences Consider

I bet they all can make a mean sandwich as well! Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-12-2012, 01:28 AM
(04-12-2012 10:32 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Aww, man, that would kill one of my two reasons for going to Amsterdam...

On a more real note, one of the things I admire most about countries with legalized prostitution is that the government imposes certain laws, such as protection MUST be used and sex workers MUST carry medical records of frequent STD checks. Make it illegal, and these safety measures are no longer imposed.

But be certain of one thing, making prostitution illegal does not stop prostitution. It's illegal just about everywhere in the United States and yet it happens just about everywhere in the United States. Making it illegal just means criminal prostitutes become victims of criminal pimps/madams, get no medical benefits, spread diseases, suffer the whims of their pimps/madams, and continue practicing their trade every day. None of that is good.

If these idiot feminist groups had even a shred of a clue, they would be DE-criminalizing prostitution so the prostitutes, who will be working regardless of the legality of their profession, can at least get the same basic benefits that all other workers in all other professions get.

I suspect that most "militant" feminists are women that couldn't even sell it (I know quite a few feminists, most of them are women I wouldn't pay for sex, in fact, I couldn't be paid to have sex with these feminists) so they, in their untouchability, are jealous of women who are being touched. Jealous of women who get attention that these feminists can't get. The rest of them, for reasons of sexual preference or belief systems that I would consider to be mental disorders, just don't want the sexual attention of men (or in some cases of anyone). This statement applies to almost all "militant" feminists I know, and I know way more than my share. Sure, it's a stretch to say this small sampling group is demonstrative of all "militant" feminists, but it's surely demonstrative of some of them. It seems to me that they're just taking away (usually for no other reason than simple spite) that which they can't have, or that they personally despise.

You are wrong about ugliness being at the heart of the problem. One of the things that made me most bitter when I was single was even the women that I found disgusting were married or had at least one boyfriend. Guys are really desperate all the time. What it is, is that if you pay for sex the woman has no power. Sure she can save money to buy property and other things. If she marries you knowing you have money, she can take you for every dime you have in a fairly short period of time.
06-12-2012, 07:59 PM
(04-12-2012 05:15 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 04:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Like, I understand in the 1800's early 1900's women were struggling for equal rights as men, but this is 2012. Women can vote , women can have well paid jobs and progress in those jobs etc... basically any opportunity men have, women have.
This is also what I struggle with and makes me wonder how you can define "success" (if ever)
Considering it's about EQUAL rights, I'd say that "success" could be defined as reaching that equilibrium.

IMO, we have reached it and any inequality in sexes is due to culture (like, it's still a bit of a stigma that the women will stay home with the kids. But it's accepted that a man could easily do that as well, but for the most part it's still somewhat expected of women to do that.) which will change over time on its own and cannot be forced by these feminist bitches.

Quote: Guys are really desperate all the time.

Speak for yourself.

Quote:If she marries you knowing you have money, she can take you for every dime you have in a fairly short period of time.

then you're doing it wrong and deserve to lose all your shit.
Pre-nup son, Pre fucking nup.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-12-2012, 08:14 AM
[Image: ISSM2B.jpg]