Outside of Space and Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Outside of Space and Time
(06-12-2017 09:21 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  What the fuck is this bullshit!?

It's the ususal magical thinking crap. But one thing is for certain, it adds one more number to Full Circles, Reason for the Season Score Card thread. Yes

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...score-card

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
06-12-2017, 09:34 AM
(06-12-2017 09:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 09:21 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  What the fuck is this bullshit!?

It's the ususal magical thinking crap. But one thing is for certain, it adds one more number to Full Circles, Reason for the Season Score Card thread. Yes

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...score-card

If the count gets to 38 then we'll know he's on to something

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
06-12-2017, 09:41 AM
I look at what everyone's thinking, scratch my head, go to all posts of this guy, and I've clicked "add user to your ignore list" within four posts.

I can never tell if these jokers are just trolling or if they really believe what they post, but then I think, why does that matter?
06-12-2017, 09:48 AM
(06-12-2017 09:41 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I look at what everyone's thinking, scratch my head, go to all posts of this guy, and I've clicked "add user to your ignore list" within four posts.

I can never tell if these jokers are just trolling or if they really believe what they post, but then I think, why does that matter?

I think unfortunately, this one legit believes the garbage it spews, hence the nuts YouTube channel.

Correct though...it really doesn't matter lol.
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
06-12-2017, 09:57 AM
(05-12-2017 03:00 PM)Nobody38 Wrote:  Hey, Jesus, the art, is often depicted in blue and red man... Check this out... BLUE=2+12+21+5=40 4+0=4, RED=18+5+4 =27 2+7=9.. So, it kinda says 49.. Hey, LOGAN=12+15+7+1+14=49.
You math for crap...

If BLUE=2+12+21+5=40; 4+0=4
And RED=18+5+4=27; 2+7=9
then LOGAN=12+15+7+1+14=49; 4+9=13

Second, the words BLUE and RED didn't exist in Hebrew or Aramaic at that time. Try using the words those people would have actually spoken and see what that adds up to.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
06-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Someone who believes in numerology and has 900 videos on his YouTube channel is IMO a potential mental health case study (Lay diagnosis: Some variety of delusional psychosis plus OCD).

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
06-12-2017, 12:02 PM
(06-12-2017 10:18 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Someone who believes in numerology and has 900 videos on his YouTube channel is IMO a potential mental health case study (Lay diagnosis: Some variety of delusional psychosis plus OCD).

The dude probably had an existential crisis after he realized he had just posted number 39.
Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
06-12-2017, 07:52 PM
(05-12-2017 05:56 AM)Nobody38 Wrote:  You did mention genesis in your original post right? Do you then understand that that is supposed to convey that god has the power of speaking??

Do you comprehend the futility of anything as rudimentary as speech in a nothingness so complete that even space and time do not exist?

(05-12-2017 10:39 AM)Nobody38 Wrote:  Do you people understand that, IF you are wrong, you are in big fucking trouble??? Do you??? Think about it....

Do you understand that if you are right you are in big fucking trouble? You might go some place nasty. Like heaven.

(05-12-2017 01:22 PM)Nobody38 Wrote:  Good luck with that then and know that god hates you.

A god that hates. How unoriginal.

(05-12-2017 01:49 PM)Nobody38 Wrote:  See the American Dollar bill?? Is my symbolism... Triangle=3.. and then? It's an EYE or eye of GOD right??? Fine... EYE=5+25+5=35 3+5=8, GOD=7+15+4=26 2+6=8.. Both ways, it says 38!

DOG = 8

Awww! Puppydog eyes!

All hail Anubis.

Somebody's clearly trolling for Youtube hits, which makes it even sadder that he has 900+ videos that nobody wants to watch.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
07-12-2017, 01:40 PM
(05-12-2017 01:49 PM)Nobody38 Wrote:  Well, then you are gone, your family is gone, your friends are gone, everybody you know is gone... How can you not understand, that even video 1,2 and 3 are not coincidence??? I am Nobody.. Nobody is in charge of the Illuminati. That goes beyond this world buddy... See the American Dollar bill?? Is my symbolism... Triangle=3.. and then? It's an EYE or eye of GOD right??? Fine... EYE=5+25+5=35 3+5=8, GOD=7+15+4=26 2+6=8.. Both ways, it says 38! The supposed universe is 13.8 billion years old right?? 38! The earth is the 3rd planet of 8 right?? 38!! The moon is receding 3.8 cm a year from the earth right?? 38!!! It is you who is the idiot... You have no idea what you are talking about and you never will. Because I just wrote so... Good bye!!!

Meh. 38 is alright, but everyone knows 69 is much more fun. Angel

Fox News: Praying Preying on ignorance since 1996.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
26-12-2017, 07:18 PM
(03-05-2012 09:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 09:18 PM)robotworld Wrote:  I heard of another variation that he is not bounded by reality, but still bounded by logic. He can still create a rock so big he can't lift it, but he chooses not too -_-

It starts with:
1) Show me physical evidence of the Lord.
2) God is outside space and time
3) Then show me any influence of the Lord on the physical realm, otherwise he is obsolete.
4) God influences us not through the physical world, but through our spiritual self, our consciousness. Introspection will allow you to find him. Science is limited only to the physical world.
5) ...

I'm always stuck here. Any hints?

2) God is outside space and time.

Name one property/quality of "existence" that does not require/procede in time.

Missed the most obvious one. "Outside" SPACEtime is itself a spatial concept. You can't be "outside" space (or anything) without referencing space itself ... if you're outside, you're in space. It's an oxymoron.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post