Over half of U.S. states rejecting refugees

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Over half of U.S. states rejecting refugees
I'm guessing Darth Purple Helmet Head would be happy to let in Syrian Christians. We'll register your vote now for your hero The Donald.

http://usuncut.com/news/what-americans-t...zi-europe/

"It has been less than a week since the coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris that left at least 129 people dead and more than 350 wounded. Since then, the wheels of political posturing have been turning at a rapid pace. Countries throughout Europe have pledged solidarity with France after their defense minister invoked article 42-7 of the EU Lisbon Treaty, while French President Francois Hollande has already said he will break open his country’s debt laden piggy bank to implement a “massive increase in security and defense spending.”

These declarations and actions, which closely mirror similar posturing and financial commitments enacted by western powers leading up to World War II, are only part of the eerie similarity with the state of the world in the late 1930s. Millions of refugees pouring out of Syria are being greeted by closed borders and xenophobia, similar to that which Jewish refugees faced while attempting to flee Germany and Poland before the advent of the Holocaust in Nazi-controlled western Europe. ...

... A year later, after the events of Kristallnacht, in which more than 15,000 Jews were expelled from Germany to concentration camps by boxcar, a survey conducted by the American Institute of Public Opinion found that more than 60% of Americans were opposed to accepting Jewish refugee children, who were the most in need of asylum."

People are forgetting history and therefore are prone to repeating it...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
17-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Over 700,000 refugees have been relocated to America since 9/11. Not one has been arrested on domestic terror charges:

http://www.economist.com/news/united-sta...reathefree

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
17-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Over half of U.S. states rejecting refugees
(17-11-2015 03:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 02:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I would like to know more about your choice. Do you actually believe Americans are not at an increased risk by letting these people in? To me, if one American dies, the blood is on the hands of anyone who supports these refugees coming here.

This is the same kind of thinking that says we should let 100 people starve to death because there might be one welfare moocher taking advantage of the system. The vast majority of Syrian refugees are desperate people desperately in need of help. I'm not willing to turn them all away because there might be a terrorist or two in the bunch. The terrorists will get here anyway, one way or another. A Syrian refugee who dies is just as dead as anyone killed by a terrorist. They are people too.

The governor of my state (Wisconsin) is one of those who wants to turn them away. I am ashamed of him.

I hope they all move in your neighborhood. When your daughter gets raped don't get upset about it.
17-11-2015, 09:15 PM
In Australia, we just stick 'em on an island. That is of course not those who fly in with visas....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
17-11-2015, 09:20 PM
(17-11-2015 09:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  In Australia, we just stick 'em on an island. That is of course not those who fly in with visas....

I thought Australia was that island Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
17-11-2015, 09:35 PM
(17-11-2015 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This is the same kind of thinking that says we should let 100 people starve to death because there might be one welfare moocher taking advantage of the system. The vast majority of Syrian refugees are desperate people desperately in need of help. I'm not willing to turn them all away because there might be a terrorist or two in the bunch. The terrorists will get here anyway, one way or another. A Syrian refugee who dies is just as dead as anyone killed by a terrorist. They are people too.

The governor of my state (Wisconsin) is one of those who wants to turn them away. I am ashamed of him.

I hope they all move in your neighborhood. When your daughter gets raped don't get upset about it.

When I first glanced at this I thought it said "I hope your daughter gets raped."

Even still, that was a little extreme.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
18-11-2015, 06:36 AM
(17-11-2015 02:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  To me, if one American dies, the blood is on the hands of anyone who supports these refugees coming here.

That's a very high standard of guilt.

According to the Associated Press:
Quote:Associated Press stated that more than 110,600 Iraqis had been killed since the start of the war to April 2009. This number is per the Health Ministry tally of 87,215 covering January 1, 2005, to February 28, 2009 combined with counts of casualties for 2003–2004, and after February 29, 2009, from hospital sources and media reports

Iraq War Statistics

The report also states the likelihood that the numbers are a gross understatement.

So according to your standards anyone who supported the Iraq War is guilty of those deaths. That's a lot of blood to wash off one's hands.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
18-11-2015, 06:37 AM
(17-11-2015 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This is the same kind of thinking that says we should let 100 people starve to death because there might be one welfare moocher taking advantage of the system. The vast majority of Syrian refugees are desperate people desperately in need of help. I'm not willing to turn them all away because there might be a terrorist or two in the bunch. The terrorists will get here anyway, one way or another. A Syrian refugee who dies is just as dead as anyone killed by a terrorist. They are people too.

Ah, the old What-if-your-daughter-gets-raped card. Appeal to the consequent. Any other played out John Bircherisms that you wanna lay out there while you're at it?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
18-11-2015, 06:39 AM
(17-11-2015 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I hope they all move in your neighborhood. When your daughter gets raped don't get upset about it.

I notice that the people crying about dangerous refugees are the same ones masturbating over their gun collection and moaning about how great 'Murica would be if we were all exactly the same.

Maybe if you put down your guns long enough you can find your spine.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
18-11-2015, 06:43 AM
The American situation is totaly different. Your refugees are almoust completly families and children.

Our idiotic political leadership allowed tens of thousands of men to simply walk over our borderds without checking their motives.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]