Over half of U.S. states rejecting refugees

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 06:46 AM
RE: Over half of U.S. states rejecting refugees
I say we let in all the Syrian atheists....

And any really cute women they send....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Can't really blame them. Also, why do Muslims not flee to Islamic countries?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-11-2015, 06:59 AM
(18-11-2015 06:43 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The American situation is totaly different. Your refugees are almoust completly families and children.

Our idiotic political leadership allowed tens of thousands of men to simply walk over our borderds without checking their motives.

That is insanity.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
18-11-2015, 07:18 AM
(18-11-2015 06:39 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I hope they all move in your neighborhood. When your daughter gets raped don't get upset about it.

I notice that the people crying about dangerous refugees are the same ones masturbating over their gun collection and moaning about how great 'Murica would be if we were all exactly the same.

Maybe if you put down your guns long enough you can find your spine.

Ahhh. I guess you're right. I wonder what separates the two groups in America?

Group one wants the ability to protects themselves. They understand the government won't be there every second of every day to protect them. They refuse to be victims of criminals or terrorists. They tend to be more patriotic.

Group two wants the government to handle all aspects of protection. They trust the goverment to prevent crimes or arrive in time to protect them when a crime is commited. This group labels group one "xenophobic" for being patriotic.

18-11-2015, 07:21 AM
(18-11-2015 07:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 06:39 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  I notice that the people crying about dangerous refugees are the same ones masturbating over their gun collection and moaning about how great 'Murica would be if we were all exactly the same.

Maybe if you put down your guns long enough you can find your spine.

Ahhh. I guess you're right. I wonder what separates the two groups in America?

Group one wants the ability to protects themselves. They understand the government won't be there every second of every day to protect them. They refuse to be victims of criminals or terrorists. They tend to be more patriotic.

Group two wants the government to handle all aspects of protection. They trust the goverment to prevent crimes or arrive in time to protect them when a crime is commited. This group labels group one "xenophobic" for being patriotic.

How do you know that?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
18-11-2015, 08:09 AM
(18-11-2015 07:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  patriotic.

Jingoistic seems to apply rather than patriotic. Patriotic is a stupid word that is so overused that any meaning it actually has is lost. Anyone can claim to be patriotic. Literally anyone. Fucking anarchists can claim to be patriotic.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-11-2015, 08:11 AM
(18-11-2015 07:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Ahhh. I guess you're right. I wonder what separates the two groups in America?

First of all, this has nothing to do with the refugee problem. It is, however, a pet peeve of mine, so I'll indulge myself...

Defining the US into two opposed groups works nicely as a setup for a false dichotomy. There are rabid pro-gun people, rabid anti-gun people and an entire spectrum of folks in between.

Having a gun does not prevent you from being a victim of crime/terrorism. Having a gun allows you an additional option if you become a victim of such. However having a gun also opens up additional responsibilities and dangers. It is not a clear cut answer.

Patriotism can be defined as a love of one's country and I suppose your "group one" could fit that definition.

However Xenophobia is defined as a fear of those who are outsiders, those who are different than yourself. Group one definitely fits that description.

And while I admit that I have not yet researched this, I'm fairly confident that the majority of the gun massacres in the US have been committed by US citizens. With legally obtained weapons.

So we have more to fear from Group One than from refugees...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
18-11-2015, 08:21 AM
(18-11-2015 08:11 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  And while I admit that I have not yet researched this, I'm fairly confident that the majority of the gun massacres in the US have been committed by US citizens. With legally obtained weapons.

9/11, the Boston bombing.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-11-2015, 08:22 AM
(18-11-2015 08:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 07:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  patriotic.

Jingoistic seems to apply rather than patriotic. Patriotic is a stupid word that is so overused that any meaning it actually has is lost. Anyone can claim to be patriotic. Literally anyone. Fucking anarchists can claim to be patriotic.

I can tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans on my street just by looking at the front of their homes. My Republican neighbors have American flags flying. A few even have giant flag poles set into the middle of their lawn. My wife and I actually took note on a walk one evening. If vehicles in the driveway had stickers on them supporting Obama 2012, Bernie 2016 or Hillary 2016, not one home had an American flag flying. But almost all of the people around my neighborhood with a Republican candidate sticker on their vehicle also had an American flag flying on their property.

Patriotic.

18-11-2015, 08:24 AM
(18-11-2015 08:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 08:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  Jingoistic seems to apply rather than patriotic. Patriotic is a stupid word that is so overused that any meaning it actually has is lost. Anyone can claim to be patriotic. Literally anyone. Fucking anarchists can claim to be patriotic.

I can tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans on my street just by looking at the front of their homes. My Republican neighbors have American flags flying. A few even have giant flag poles set into the middle of their lawn. My wife and I actually took note on a walk one evening. If vehicles in the driveway had stickers on them supporting Obama 2012, Bernie 2016 or Hillary 2016, not one home had an American flag flying. But almost all of the people around my neighborhood with a Republican candidate sticker on their vehicle also had an American flag flying on their property.

Patriotic.

Flying flags Rolleyes what could be more patriotic than that? As American as apple pie.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.