Poll: Do you believe the atheist sex survey is legitimate, or a ploy?
it's legit
yea, this is a scheme
[Show Results]

Over ten thousand atheists surveyed???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2011, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 10:09 AM by TrainWreck.)
RE: Over ten thousand atheists surveyed???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2011, 12:30 PM
[Image: i252.photobucket.com_albums_hh21_madtabb...sTroll.jpg]

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
25-05-2011, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 02:08 PM by TrainWreck.)
Why???

I am not sorry that I fail to pander to the atheists' irrational reasoning. Because I have developed a very consistent personal reasoning, that is based on the assumption that there is no supernatural, I am obligated to, at least, attempt to persuade the people who proclaim to have a disposition that is accordingly.

If you want to prove that the reasoning, and outcomes, of your shared reasoning is worth something more than the reasoning of the theists, what is it that you are going to do - continue bashing the theists until they succumb to your improbable belief that society can be guided by unwritten law???

Atheists have to realize that they have to begin devising social contracts.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
25-05-2011, 02:06 PM
I can not believe for a second that there is a single person on this planet with a disposition even remotely similar to yours.
Your very consistent personal delusions of grandeur and intellect alone guaranties this.
It is time for you to cut your losses and try to find converts somewhere else.

25-05-2011, 02:13 PM
(25-05-2011 02:06 PM)Norseman Wrote:  I can not believe for a second that there is a single person on this planet with a disposition even remotely similar to yours.
Your very consistent personal delusions of grandeur and intellect alone guaranties this.
It is time for you to cut your losses and try to find converts somewhere else.
That's beautiful.

Would you care to sign your legally binding name to it?

25-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Sure. Draft it and PM it to me. I'll sign it and post it for everyone to see.

25-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Still never answered my question about qualifications. Just because you are capable of doing something does not mean you are qualified to do so...at least no more than a junkie is qualified to give flu shots.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
25-05-2011, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2011 05:52 PM by TrainWreck.)
(25-05-2011 04:31 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Still never answered my question about qualifications. Just because you are capable of doing something does not mean you are qualified to do so...at least no more than a junkie is qualified to give flu shots.
You are just badgering - when a junkie changes the brake pads on his car is that car disqualified from going on the road? I assure you, that the analogy that you are implying is very complimentary - thank you. You need to stipulate what qualifications are necessary to accommodate your expectations. Try finding any political district's law concerning the qualifications of classification in their public library system - has that run through your mind yet? Have you any idea how that could be used to the atheists advantage?

If you didn't notice part of my argument is that the Dewey and Library of Congress system are erroneous, and need to be replaced so as to benefit society - who the fuck decides that they are qualified renditions? Are you prepared to defend the Dewey and LCC as being complimentary to the better evolution of society??? I have suggested that even if you do not approve of my system, atheists should at least be concerned about how biased the Dewey system is toward Christianity - but you don't question that do you?

I wrote a classification system - that means I wrote one - that means I qualify as having written a classification system. I guarantee, that if you ask anyone who you believe is qualified to write a classification system they will affirm that I am qualified; and they will want to know what I have.

StarkRaving wrote a classification system for this website, and the discussion forums. He has also demonstrated in this specific thread his contemplation of reclassifying this thread. StarkRaving is a farmer and dog obedience trainer - do you question his qualifications for devising and classifying??? Are you concerned about how it may effect the users of this forum, or does it not matter?
(20-05-2011 10:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Must....resist....urge....to....move....thread....to....conspiracy.......theory.​.........section.
I'm sure StarkRaving is not offended by your analogy - I am sure he is very proud of the system he has devised and you consume.

(24-05-2011 11:42 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I do not listen to creationists/intelligent designers talk about biology because the information they present is false. So once again, what qualifies you to create a classification system for all knowledge?
Would you consider their opinion about anything to be valid, and worth listening to?

I wouldn't.

25-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Yet they have devised a system that explains it so by your reasoning they are qualified. And I can assure that just because someone does his/her own brakes does not qualify them to take the car on the road.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
25-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Find a law concerning library classification for me, because I want to move there.