Overpopulation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Overpopulation
(27-01-2017 11:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 11:03 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Starvation due to overpopulation Laughat That's a good one.

An average sized human, assuming one is willing to utilize all edible parts, could provide about a month of sustenance.

See you all at the end of the world Evil_monster

To Eat or to be Eaten—A Guide to Cannibalism, by Antonio Cascos Chamizo

Yeah --what a bunch of rookies, huh???

Signed

Jeffry Dahmer

Yeah but it was an emotional thing for him. He was storing penises in his fridge while tossing perfectly good pieces of meat into acid to destroy the evidence while there were plenty of much more viable non human options available. I'm just talking about being adaptable when a conventional food source is no longer a realistic option, and only until the population is once again at a level the world can sustain.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2017, 12:06 PM
(27-01-2017 11:03 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Starvation due to overpopulation Laughat That's a good one.

An average sized human, assuming one is willing to utilize all edible parts, could provide about a month of sustenance.

Yehbut when the time comes most people are going to have a lot less meat on them than they do today. You better plan on 2 maybe 3 neighbors per month.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
27-01-2017, 12:23 PM
(27-01-2017 12:06 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  

Yehbut when the time comes most people are going to have a lot less meat on them than they do today. You better plan on 2 maybe 3 neighbors per month.

Good point. Though I suppose after an initial period of thinning out those who are unable to adapt, I'd be competing with other similarly enlightened individuals who would also be fat on their neighbors. The upside being they'll provide more sustenance, the downside being they'll also see me as a meal.

'Murican Canadian
27-01-2017, 12:39 PM
(27-01-2017 10:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 10:01 AM)Manic Wrote:  I have six children, I don't give a fuck if anybody views me and my family as a problem.

I don't care, long as I don't have to pay for them.

What annoys me more is paying my taxes to fund sad pointless people who spend their entire lives on pointless forums.
[+] 1 user Likes Manic's post
27-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Overpopulation
I suggest that only people with an IQ of 100 or higher be allowed to reproduce. This goes for both parents.

Humanity would benefit greatly by a reduced population and the offspring will be of higher quality.
27-01-2017, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2017 01:07 PM by adey67.)
(27-01-2017 12:39 PM)Manic Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 10:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't care, long as I don't have to pay for them.

What annoys me more is paying my taxes to fund sad pointless people who spend their entire lives on pointless forums.

Oooh Shocking Wtf. I sincerely hope that was not aimed at us here, if our forum is pointless then you really need not to be here. Hopefully its just a misunderstanding and misinterpretation of intent, I really hope so.
If by sad individuals you mean people who don't conform to stereotypes, I mean are you suggesting an iq quotient for who lives or dies?
27-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Meh, doesn't matter in the long run. I figure either my first fantasy will come true and the world will go to shit and we'll be eating each other, or my second fantasy will come true and by the time my kids are my age natural birth will be out of fashion and genetically modified babies produced in a lab will be the norm and I'll be able to make up for my inferior genetics with bionic implants.

'Murican Canadian
27-01-2017, 01:40 PM
(27-01-2017 12:39 PM)Manic Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 10:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't care, long as I don't have to pay for them.

I'm annoyed by my taxes going to sad, pointless people whose only ambition in their empty life is making more of them.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
27-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Overpopulation
(27-01-2017 01:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I figure either my first fantasy will come true and the world will go to shit and we'll be eating each other

Why wait? You can eat me now.
27-01-2017, 04:59 PM
(27-01-2017 07:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Overpopulation may be a problem on global scale, on national not so much when retirement system depends on making new people. It could be changed sure, but I doubt that it will.

I too don't think that "loving the children" is reason enough to have them. I don't give a damn about someone wanting kids as for me it is kid well being that is important - if you're dirt poor you have no fucking right to make another human being share your poverty. Fact that you allegedly love said being counts for shit - one can not eat love and child shouldn't be forced to endure poverty and hunger.

No problem, eat the children. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post