Overwatch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 01:00 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Overwatch
Has anybody else noticed this yet? Blizzard showed off this project at their BlizzConn, and I have to say, I haven't been this interested in a competitive multiplayer shooter since the Team Fortress 2 Beta back when I was in college. Seriously, not only does it look really fun, but as an artist I am totally geeking out over the character design. They're fucking amazing, really imaginative, and their ascetics looks absolutely amazing (especially in action). I don't think anyone has nailed character design this well since the aforementioned Team Fortress 2 (before they bastardized it with customization and hats). Also, it looks like you're playing a Disney animated movie.

Overwatch Official Site

Overwatch Gameplay Trailer

Overwatch Cinematic Trailer

My favorites so far? Tracer, the time warping dual-SMG wielding British manic pixie girl. Winston, the tesla cannon wielding tank of a flying gorilla, who just so happens to also be a scientist. Pharah, the flying and rocket launching blue knight.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Overwatch
I saw the thing for it the other day. It's certainly interesting having a new FPS where there's very different classes that have very different play styles. It's Blizzard so I know it'll be done well but it'll be interesting to see how balanced each of the classes are.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply