Oxymorons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Oxymorons
(29-01-2013 09:24 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:56 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I'm a retired detective.
Interesting profession for someone who can't tell the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-01-2013, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 09:46 PM by fstratzero.)
(29-01-2013 09:34 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 09:28 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Holy crap! Where do you live?

I think we had better start a campaign... there must be loads of innocent people in prison there who were convicted based on beliefs with no evidence.

Ohmy
Weeping Good one. You have my permission to investigate the thousands of cases I worked in 40 years where a judge and juries convicted criminals based on my investigations. Of course, you wouldnt have believed the evidence that all the judges and juries accepted but that because you are smarter than the average bear Boo Boo. Tongue
Then I must ask you to investigate the history of your bible.

Investigate biology, genetics, geology, cosmology, and other sciences. Most of those fields only require a high school education to prove that at the very least the earth is old.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
29-01-2013, 09:47 PM
(29-01-2013 09:41 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 09:34 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping Good one. You have my permission to investigate the thousands of cases I worked in 40 years where a judge and juries convicted criminals based on my investigations. Of course, you wouldnt have believed the evidence that all the judges and juries accepted but that because you are smarter than the average bear Boo Boo. Tongue
Then I must ask you to investigate the history of your bible.
He said he was a retired investigator. ^_^

Besides, he is convinced he won't be alive for much longer and probably won't find penetrating into some new field of research as efficient use of what time he has left.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-01-2013, 09:54 PM
(29-01-2013 09:23 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 09:14 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  seriously? i mean you believe in magic. MAGIC! you think a guy can come back to life after being dead for 3 days. you think a guy can walk on water and heal sickness with a wave of the hand. i wouldnt be supprised if you took the Old Testiment literally. your book is full of contradictions and inacurate info but yet you probably think it is the perfect word of god. but somehow athiest are the ones who dont think? your like that white bearded youtube moron(idiot sage 007? or something) who called Stephen Hawking stupid. i truely feel sorry for you.
Prove it. Dodgy
prove what?
29-01-2013, 10:20 PM
(29-01-2013 08:56 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:52 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping The thinking Atheist. Now THERE'S an oxymoron for you. Sadcryface
I know how you feel, I was severely disappointed when I found out most atheists really aren't 'thinking'.
Someone seems mad? lol

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

30-01-2013, 07:52 AM
(29-01-2013 08:52 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping The thinking Atheist. Now THERE'S an oxymoron for you. Sadcryface
I totally haven't heard that one before. I bow down before your originality. Bowing
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 08:07 AM

That's the name of the site.

And?

Go email Seth or something.

Jesus loves you, but the Devil gives you cool shit.
30-01-2013, 08:33 AM
*sigh* are you not bored yet?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
30-01-2013, 08:35 AM
NEVAH feedin trolls is too much fun.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
30-01-2013, 09:36 AM

Says the man who doesn't believe in "theology" even though his beliefs are based on a version of theology- whether he learned it from someone else or made it up himself.

Says the man who claims he doesn't belief in a religion even though he is religious. Oh, is that not "religion", but a "relationship" instead? Hobo

Says the man who takes a 2000 year old book to be self-evidence of God's existence.

This thread is worthless. Maybe if you pray hard enough God will convince the mods to delete it.

Feel free to be buddy-buddy with Nappa the Narcissist. Hold hands and skip your way to another site where you can talk together about how we're in the wrong and you've got it all figured out. Sticking around and throwing blanket insults at everyone is the old and tired trademark of the defeated.
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post