Oxymorons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Oxymorons
Has anyone checked to make sure R.S. isn't just a sockpuppet account as has now been suggested?

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
30-01-2013, 02:56 PM
It is pretty likely. 4 minutes between their posts is an awfully suspicious coincidence.

Under Repair.
30-01-2013, 02:57 PM
(30-01-2013 02:41 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  1.) Yes, for 64 years I've studied, pondered and prayerfully meditated on God's Word. Doesnt (sic) mean I do everything He says but that's MY problem, not HIS.

You've studied theology. You have a belief in a theology.

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  2.) I dont (sic) believe in doctrine. Doctrine is manmade (sic). I belive (sic) in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

If doctrine is manmade (sic), then so is your one rule, so is your concept of Jesus Christ, so is your concept of god.

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  3.) I study my Bible to be as familiar with God's Word as I can.

Yes, but why do you want to be familiar with God's Word? What is your intent in doing so?

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  4. A.) My concept is the existence of a Living God. Yes there is one real constraint: If you want eternal life then you MUST accept God's free gift of salvation through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. (That means simply believing that Jesus death on the cross was for the forgiveness of your sins).

Your concept came from somewhere- you read it in your book, someone taught you, etc. In any case, many different people take different meaning in that same book- many different than your own interpretation. That's called a doctrine. You believe in and adhere to your doctrine.

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  4.B.) Thanks, I appreciate your approval. Lol, a man-made definition binding on no one. The masses thought the Martians were attacking New Jersey when Orson Welles did a radio program in the old days. Didnt (sic) make it a fact.

Every single word in your dictionary has a man made definition. It is a definition that we agree upon in order to communicate. If you start making up new definitions for existing words it makes communication difficult. Which is why talking to you is so painful- your dictionary is all sorts of fucked up. I can't believe I have to explain why we have definitions for words...

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  5.) Then it is not necessary to prove that He does exist, so quit asking for it. It doesnt (sic) apply to you if you dont (sic) believe in Him. In other words, mind your own business. Christians dont (sic) care whether you believe in Him or not but it just irks the hell out of you that Christians DO believe. I call that hating God and anyone that believes in Him. Welcome to Satans (sic) world, he just loves you to death.

Ok, that's fine. Just stop talking to me like I should believe in a god- particularly your god. Christians maybe don't care if I believe or not. That would be great- we could then have atheists in political office without controversy. We wouldn't have people knocking on our doors on Saturday mornings with pamphlets asking us to come to their church. We wouldn't have controversy over evolution being taught in schools. There wouldn't be endless streams of Christians on this site trying to convince us how wrong we are. People wouldn't get indignant when they ask me if I go to church and I tell them, "No". If Christians didn't care what we believed, we wouldn't have the Rick Santorums, Rick Perrys, Mike Huckabees, Pat Robertsons, etc. of the world. That would be fantastic.

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  6.) There goes your comprehension problem again. I am claiming that God exists to ME. I dont (sic) have to prove anything to you. YOU are irrelevant. I dont (sic) care if you believe in or provide evidence for the non-existence of Santa Clause (sic), the Invisible Pink Unicorn, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or a super-massive black hole in the cavity which should hold your brain. It is irrelvant (sic) to me. Calm down, son, dont (sic) get your panties in a bunch. Tongue

You're the one that's HERE on an atheist board spouting Bible verses as if they should matter to us. That's not "minding your own business".

1.) WRONG, white boy. I have never studied theology nor do I believe in theology. I have studied the Bible and I believe in the Bible.

2.) Correctum. And so is your theory of atheism. Tongue
3.) To know what God has to say about Himself, life and salvation.
4.) Wrong again, white boy, I believe in my interpretation of God's word.
5.) You've seen MY dictionary? Did you burgle my home? Shame on you. Why are you hung up on the dictionary? If you dont like how I interpret words how is that any skin off your nose? Calm down, son.
6.) Where did I say YOU have to believe in God? Where do you see this stuff? Are you smoking weed? Christians are commanded to spread the Gospel of Jesus (gee, I'm getting tired of having to say this over and over). Christians are human, some misunderstand what that means. If you dont like that, ignore them. Ignore me. Ignore anything you choose. No one really cares except YOU.
7.) Have you been watching cartoons again? I told you my purpose in being here: To give you nails for your coffin. Laughat
30-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Also, I highly doubt he is over 64. Too many emoticons. Just a trend I have noticed, not trying to stereotype.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
30-01-2013, 03:03 PM
(30-01-2013 02:57 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  7.) Have you been watching cartoons again? I told you my purpose in being here: To give you nails for your coffin. Laughat

What nails for which coffin? I'm not dead, no need for a coffin just yet.

Seriously though, please elaborate: what do you mean by this nails/coffin thing?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
30-01-2013, 03:10 PM
(30-01-2013 02:07 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  1.) Yes, for 64 years I've studied, pondered and prayerfully meditated on God's Word. Doesnt mean I do everything He says but that's MY problem, not HIS.

Why don't you do everything he says? he is GOD is he not? Maybe theres a part of you that knows it's all bulshit? so you only do what you want to do.

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  2.) I dont believe in doctrine. Doctrine is manmade. I belive in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

So the Gospel of Jesus Christ is NOT man made? according to...?

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  3.) I study my Bible to be as familiar with God's Word as I can.

So you study the bible to become as familiar with what god wants of you as you can, then you choose to ignore parts of it like you said in part 1...?

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  4. A.) My concept is the existence of a Living God. Yes there is one real constraint: If you want eternal life then you MUST accept God's free gift of salvation through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. (That means simply believing that Jesus death on the cross was for the forgiveness of your sins).
4.B.) Thanks, I appreciate your approval. Lol, a man-made definition binding on no one. The masses thought the Martians were attacking New Jersey when Orson Welles did a radio program in the old days. Didnt make it a fact.

But apparently a conglomeration of rumours from thousands of years ago that have been translated multiple times are facts? Hmm...

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  5.) Then it is not necessary to prove that He does exist, so quit asking for it. It doesnt apply to you if you dont believe in Him. In other words, mind your own business. Christians dont care whether you believe in Him or not but it just irks the hell out of you that Christians DO believe. I call that hating God and anyone that believes in Him. Welcome to Satans world, he just loves you to death.

Mind our own buisness? Look at the forum your on right now. No one forced you to be here posting things you can't prove, but here you are. So were going to tell you why it's stupid. It is necessary to prove he exists if you expect any rational minds to take you seriously. And yes, many Christians DO care whether others believe in him or not, I like how you try to speak for all christians as if they're all the same. Many Christians HATE atheists, homosexuals, muslims, ext. But that's not the providence of satan? that's god right. Because their right and were wrong.

(30-01-2013 01:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  6.) There goes your comprehension problem again. I am claiming that God exists to ME. I dont have to prove anything to you. YOU are irrelevant.

This just became completely pointless, why are you here then? Obviously just to troll. I'm sure your god loves trolls. Keep it up.

Jesus never actually said to treat everyone with kindness, he said to treat everyone with kindness EXCEPT those atheistic fucks, and the homos! I don't like them!
1.) Close. I am a human. I will be the least in Heaven but that is higher than being the highest on earth. You keep confusing salvation with actions. Salvation has nothing to do with my actions. It has to do with my faith. I'm happy letting all the other Christians be "good", I am here to make your life miserable.
2.) let me try this one more time, as I've said on here over and over and over: Everything i say is my opinion! is that so hard for YOU to comprehend?

3.) Yes! Wow, finally.

4.) You really are thick arent you. Yes, to me they are.
5.) Bloviation. Tired of responding to idiocy. Move on.
6.) Did you miss the part where I said I was here to help you fuel your own conflagration? Until I get banned, which is a distinct possibility, I will keep doing that.

7.) Show me where He said that or quit your lying. Censored
30-01-2013, 03:11 PM
(30-01-2013 02:46 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Has anyone checked to make sure R.S. isn't just a sockpuppet account as has now been suggested?
What's a sockpuppet account, daddy? Huh
30-01-2013, 03:13 PM
(30-01-2013 02:56 PM)itsacow Wrote:  It is pretty likely. 4 minutes between their posts is an awfully suspicious coincidence.
Dude, I'm sitting here with my wife and great-granddaughter watching TV, playing and posting on here. I dont have to take time out to masturbate anymore like you fuys. I'm way past that.
30-01-2013, 03:14 PM
(30-01-2013 03:01 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Also, I highly doubt he is over 64. Too many emoticons. Just a trend I have noticed, not trying to stereotype.
Wow, talk about your stereotypes. Old farts cant use emoticons? Shame on you you bigot. Tongue
30-01-2013, 03:14 PM
(30-01-2013 03:10 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  [...] I am here to make your life miserable.
That's not going to happen anytime soon, grandpa. Smartass

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post