Pásame la botella

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Pásame la botella
Voy a beber en nombre de ella!
'Ella' being all the philosophical sciency stuff my friend evenheathen was confusing me with.
Do you think getting drunk really helps us understand truth of life and that is why the universe makes us forget so we won't be able to tell everyone the big secret?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Pásame la botella
Are my eyes blurry or is my forum drunk too?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like LostandInsecure's post
08-11-2013, 07:31 PM
If you're just talking to me, yeah your forum is drunk. Big Grin

No, I don't think getting drunk leads to any understanding of the universe. If it did, I'd be fucking president by now. It does lead to pondering, not as much as pot, but still....

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
08-11-2013, 07:41 PM
(08-11-2013 07:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  If you're just talking to me, yeah your forum is drunk. Big Grin

No, I don't think getting drunk leads to any understanding of the universe. If it did, I'd be fucking president by now. It does lead to pondering, not as much as pot, but still....

I don't know what is wrong with it. It's all Jumbled up. I've never tried weed. Can you still remember once you're sober?
08-11-2013, 07:50 PM
(08-11-2013 07:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know what is wrong with it. It's all Jumbled up. I've never tried weed. Can you still remember once you're sober?

It's kinda like drinking. It just depends.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
08-11-2013, 07:53 PM
(08-11-2013 07:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 07:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know what is wrong with it. It's all Jumbled up. I've never tried weed. Can you still remember once you're sober?

It's kinda like drinking. It just depends.

As soon as it's legal I will try it out Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LostandInsecure's post
08-11-2013, 08:02 PM
(08-11-2013 07:53 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
As soon as it's legal I will try it out Smile

Just do it!

Fuck da man, ... man.

I tried some Mongolian homebrew yesterday (it seems to be a leaving-ceremony thing) derived from milk. It tasted like sour milk (not surprisingly) and got me feeling kinda L&I ... no great revelations about the universe.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Such a good girl. Rolleyes

08-11-2013, 08:16 PM
(08-11-2013 08:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Just do it!

Fuck da man, ... man.

I would but I am chicken and I feel like being a single mom has enough stigma without adding illegal drugs into the mix. I worry about people judging me as a mother.

Quote:I tried some Mongolian homebrew yesterday (it seems to be a leaving-ceremony thing) derived from milk. It tasted like sour milk (not surprisingly) and got me feeling kinda L&I ... no great revelations about the universe.

Yuck sounds awful. I like tatto bc it tastes like flat dr. pepper and you can drink it straight from the bottle.
I know maybe people would judge me about the alcohol just as easy as the weed but if I ever got "caught" no one could take my kids or anything from having a few drinks after they go to bed.
08-11-2013, 08:38 PM
(08-11-2013 06:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Are my eyes blurry or is my forum drunk too?

Just means you're not drunk enough, the forum layout is precognitive

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post