P/F answers all of your animal related questions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 12:04 PM
P/F answers all of your animal related questions.
If you gots a question bout animals come forth and ask the the 20000000000th person to do this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: P/F answers all of your animal related questions.
(06-04-2014 12:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  If you gots a question bout animals come forth and ask the the 20000000000th person to do this.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-04-2014, 12:18 PM
(06-04-2014 12:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 12:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  If you gots a question bout animals come forth and ask the the 20000000000th person to do this.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Only enough for it to survive using the wood, so it depends on the wood chucks situation.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-04-2014, 01:09 PM
I've seen video of a dolphin masturbating with the head of a dead fish.

What the actual fuck? Shocking

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
06-04-2014, 01:19 PM
(06-04-2014 01:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I've seen video of a dolphin masturbating with the head of a dead fish.

What the actual fuck? Shocking

They tend to do that. Dolphins are very sexual animals which will try to hump everything. The dolphin that is like this is the bottlenose.

06-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Dogs of the sea.......interesting. Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
When Hamlets (Genus Hypoplectrus sp.) mate do they take turns being male and female during the spawning event or do they remain that sex for the duration?

[attachment=2042]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
(06-04-2014 01:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dogs of the sea.......interesting. Consider

It is funny you say that, orcas where once thought to be underwater wolves by some people. both are pack hunters and orcas are dolphins and dogs are just a subspecies of wolves.

06-04-2014, 01:33 PM
(06-04-2014 01:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  When Hamlets (Genus Hypoplectrus sp.) mate do they take turns being male and female during the spawning event or do they remain that sex for the duration?

Yes they do in fact take turns being a male and a female while mating.

06-04-2014, 08:09 PM
(06-04-2014 01:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 01:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  When Hamlets (Genus Hypoplectrus sp.) mate do they take turns being male and female during the spawning event or do they remain that sex for the duration?

Yes they do in fact take turns being a male and a female while mating.

How in the world would you know? Gasp

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce