P/F makes you all animals that aren't human

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: P/F makes you all animals that aren't human
I must say, I'm rather happy I'm a swan.
If life has taught me anything it's that swans are blood thirsty killing machines that will fucking kill you and devour your flesh!!! and not necessarily in that order.
All the while looking sexy and boss. (I've had swan attack related incidences on multiple occasions throughout my life)

I approve.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-04-2014, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 03:23 AM by Free Thought.)
(31-03-2014 06:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Hughsie

Giant Panda

[Image: PandaBear.jpg]

A fabulous animal, in which is big but lovable and is loved by everyone who meets one

My take:
Hughsie; Elephant Seal

[Image: See_elefanten_edit.jpg]
The Elephant Seal; one of the biggest things you'll see intentionally on both the sea and land. The largest recorded Bulls have been known to tip scales above 4,000 kilos.

Elephant seals tend to be quite peaceful creatures, but males tend to take no shit and will gleefully use their colossal bulk against anyone or anything which foolishly dares challenge them.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Running out of people have anymore I should do?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-04-2014, 04:10 AM
(01-04-2014 03:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 06:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Hughsie

Giant Panda

[Image: PandaBear.jpg]

A fabulous animal, in which is big but lovable and is loved by everyone who meets one

My take:
Hughsie; Elephant Seal

The Elephant Seal; one of the biggest things you'll see intentionally on both the sea and land. The largest recorded Bulls have been known to tip scales above 4,000 kilos.

Elephant seals tend to be quite peaceful creatures, but males tend to take no shit and will gleefully use their colossal bulk against anyone or anything which foolishly dares challenge them.

Plus some get all the bitches.Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-04-2014, 04:14 AM
(01-04-2014 04:10 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 03:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  My take:
Hughsie; Elephant Seal

Plus some get all the bitches.Big Grin

True, but Hughsie doesn't, so I omitted that part.

And the tact goes right out the window!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-04-2014, 05:37 AM
(30-03-2014 10:53 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Witch Sabrina

Panther chameleon

[Image: panther_chameleon_yurimaru_2.jpg]

A colorful animal, with the skills to survive. These animals are small cute and able to make it through the day.

Heart You're too cute Heart

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
01-04-2014, 12:43 PM
First some trolls

Train wreck

Caspian Lamprey

[Image: c_wagneri01.jpg]

This animal will attack and bother everything and anything, it is just a unpleasant beast

Highlander

Boll Weevil

[Image: Bollweevil.jpg]

This animal will destroy all of what worked hard for in your farm, it is a irritable pestDodgy

Now for some nice people

Dee

Hummingbird moth

[Image: 6292217-lg.jpg]

This animal is a real example of convergent evolution, this beautiful animal can bring a garden to life.

Rampant a.i

[Image: budgerigar3.jpg]

This animal is great to have around(I should know I have two of them), they are also cute and intellegent.

itsnotmeitsyou

Whale Shark

[Image: whale-shark-peschak_50627_990x742.jpg]

Pleasant to be around, the whale shark is the oceans favorite as many animals gather around just to hang with one.

01-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Taqiyya mocking bird

Mockingbird

[Image: northern%20mockingbird.jpg]

This person choose the correct animal, it is loud, but it sings sweet music, music in which you will always enjoy hearing.

Windyjazzcity

Humpback whale

[Image: 5239_1239779251.jpg]

A very musical animal, and with a charm to boot, it is harmless, intelligent and godlike

Colourcraze

Spotted Hyena

[Image: ZA_SpottedHyena03.jpg]

The lead female is a powerful animal. Brave, intelligent, and clever, the hyena is the definition of noble and will make sure that the group is in line and okay.

HU.Junyuan

Desert Hedgehog

[Image: 71299744.jpg]

A cute and clever animal, it lives in the desert so it has a knack for knowing what to do even in the toughest of situations.

01-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
01-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Starking

California sea lion

[Image: california_sea_lion.jpg]

This is a hyper intelligent animal. This animal is fast and is very fun, it is also loved by every one for its skills.