PC Game running slow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 10:50 AM
PC Game running slow.
i got fallout 4, but it seems to run kind..It seems choppy.like the the frame rate is running really slowly. It said that it auto put everything in the low settings when I installed the game but it almost reminds me of lag. Nothing ever just freezes but it seems to not run smoothly at all.

Here is what I got.

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7450
Processor: AMD FX 6120 Six core
Ram:10GB

I think I may need to upgrade my Graphics card which might be the problem, but I don't know which one to get. I heard Radeon R9 280X might be a good substitute for it but I don't really know anything about cards and stuff.

I already did all my system stuff, defrag, virus malware scans etc. The audio comes in perfect. but the moment I start to move my character, it runs awkward.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: PC Game running slow.
10 GB of ram? Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2015, 01:36 PM
(10-11-2015 10:50 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  i got fallout 4, but it seems to run kind..It seems choppy.like the the frame rate is running really slowly. It said that it auto put everything in the low settings when I installed the game but it almost reminds me of lag. Nothing ever just freezes but it seems to not run smoothly at all.

Here is what I got.

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7450
Processor: AMD FX 6120 Six core
Ram:10GB

I think I may need to upgrade my Graphics card which might be the problem, but I don't know which one to get. I heard Radeon R9 280X might be a good substitute for it but I don't really know anything about cards and stuff.

I already did all my system stuff, defrag, virus malware scans etc. The audio comes in perfect. but the moment I start to move my character, it runs awkward.

I have an r9 280, but I haven't tried Fallout 4 on it yet. I love the card and I was loyal to nVidia for many years.

And, HoC, what's wrong with 10GB? I have 12 in mine.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
10-11-2015, 01:40 PM
10 GB is an unusual number that's all.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
10-11-2015, 01:41 PM
(10-11-2015 01:36 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  And, HoC, what's wrong with 10GB?

First disparity. This unit has 16GB. Running on ultra, only lag is outside; I was gonna lower it but I'm stuck inside, so...

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-11-2015, 01:43 PM
(10-11-2015 01:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 01:36 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  And, HoC, what's wrong with 10GB?

First disparity. This unit has 16GB. Running on ultra, only lag is outside; I was gonna lower it but I'm stuck inside, so...

I wasn't even thinking about pairings and such. Just the amount. Facepalm Carry on.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
10-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Come on! where are all the tech geeks around here? Don't tell me they are all busy playing Fallout 4 right now to visit the forums!? lol

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
10-11-2015, 04:06 PM
God rays to low or off. They look almost the same on low as they do on high, but the fps drops dramatically.