PLEASE -- Fuck with this nitwit.........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: PLEASE -- Fuck with this nitwit.........
(16-01-2017 09:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  This was my first car - 64 dodge dart convertible. It had a push button transmission. It also had a hole in the roof and when it rained (not very often in California) I could be seen driving with an umbrella... I couldn't afford to do anything about the roof.

[Image: dodge_zpscnatkmwe.jpg]

I'm seriously envious.....

I didn't get my first convertible till I was 27 years old... (71 MGB)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2017, 11:40 AM
(16-01-2017 09:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 09:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  This was my first car - 64 dodge dart convertible. It had a push button transmission. It also had a hole in the roof and when it rained (not very often in California) I could be seen driving with an umbrella... I couldn't afford to do anything about the roof.

[Image: dodge_zpscnatkmwe.jpg]

I'm seriously envious.....

I didn't get my first convertible till I was 27 years old... (71 MGB)

I just wish I had kept it. It was 10 years old when I got it, I didn't learn to drive until after I moved to the US.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-01-2017, 02:15 PM
My first car looked like this baby, except for its colour...

[Image: 37603_1.jpg]

It was fitted with three optional extras; carpet on (only) the rear floor, a radio, and a taxi-bar. The heater-demister was "standard", as were the indicators, and synchro on 2nd and 3rd gears.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
16-01-2017, 03:31 PM
(15-01-2017 07:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I was doing my usual window shopping for wrecks and whatnot --- and came across this advert on Craigslist.......

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5932415691.html

quote --

Your getting a saturn L300 that runs but needs work. It's exhaust is loud and bumbles. It was once driven by a star that cannot be named. Your buying the intangibles with this purchase. I beloved car in rough shape. Will take offers on trades. Prefer cash only transactions. Inventions were born in this car... and now needs a new owner. No lowball offers please.

unquote

If this scammer isn't the guy who invented the "Nigerian Prince" scam -- he's probably at least related to him........

He's "only" asking $25,000 for a car that's worth about 500 bucks.......

Rolleyes

A Nigerian prince could have sat in that car. Just saying.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post