PLEASE TAKE MY QUIZ!! It will help me with dating. :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-01-2017, 04:11 AM
PLEASE TAKE MY QUIZ!! It will help me with dating. :)
So I have here a questionnaire asking questions towards females. This quiz will help me collect data for the purposes of making a standard bell curve of what I want that I can compare future dates to. If you're female, bored and/or willing to take the quiz then by all means!!:

The Quiz:
Compatibility Quiz

*NOTE: You will need a Google account and you will have to sign in. If it's not worth your trouble making a Google account fine but... a Google account is great, you should get one.

If you're not interested fine, but please don't try to tell me things like, "You'll never meet someone who matches all of these things on your list." or "Don't try to measure love; instead just go with the flow."

First off, I KNOW I will never meet a woman who matches all of the stuff I have on my list. This is just to help me create a bell curve so I can get a good idea of what a woman that I want looks like. Drinking Beverage

Second, who says I can't Science the shit out of love? Being scien-fabulous gets all the bitches. Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: PLEASE TAKE MY QUIZ!! It will help me with dating. :)
I'm not taking your stupid quiz.

Talk to women. They are people. They too like sex and fun and pleasure.

They are not freaking aliens.

Practice makes perfect.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-01-2017, 04:54 AM
I get my inspiration from this amazing and very smart woman. She won the dating game by doing exactly what I'm doing. Judge me all you want, but it works.

(25-01-2017 04:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm not taking your stupid quiz.

Talk to women. They are people. They too like sex and fun and pleasure.

They are not freaking aliens.

Practice makes perfect.
[+] 1 user Likes Cumulus's post
25-01-2017, 05:04 AM
(25-01-2017 04:11 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  So I have here a questionnaire asking questions towards females. This quiz will help me collect data for the purposes of making a standard bell curve of what I want that I can compare future dates to. If you're female, bored and/or willing to take the quiz then by all means!!:

The Quiz:
Compatibility Quiz

*NOTE: You will need a Google account and you will have to sign in. If it's not worth your trouble making a Google account fine but... a Google account is great, you should get one.

If you're not interested fine, but please don't try to tell me things like, "You'll never meet someone who matches all of these things on your list." or "Don't try to measure love; instead just go with the flow."

First off, I KNOW I will never meet a woman who matches all of the stuff I have on my list. This is just to help me create a bell curve so I can get a good idea of what a woman that I want looks like. Drinking Beverage

Second, who says I can't Science the shit out of love? Being scien-fabulous gets all the bitches. Einstein

Emm. Getting a date is easy, talk to people. You just need to cast off the idea of "the perfect partner". It doesn't exsist. You grow to love people as you get to know them.

The more serious you take "love", the harder it gets to acomplish it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
25-01-2017, 05:08 AM
(25-01-2017 05:04 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 04:11 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  So I have here a questionnaire asking questions towards females. This quiz will help me collect data for the purposes of making a standard bell curve of what I want that I can compare future dates to. If you're female, bored and/or willing to take the quiz then by all means!!:

The Quiz:
Compatibility Quiz

Emm. Getting a date is easy, talk to people. You just need to cast off the idea of "the perfect partner". It doesn't exsist. You grow to love people as you get to know them.

No no no, you don't understand. I'm not looking for Ms. Perfect, I'm looking for Ms. Closest To Perfect.

I realize love is all about how much work you put into the relationship. But I don't want to end up with a significant other that I settled for. I want the best of the best. Don't you?
25-01-2017, 05:40 AM
(25-01-2017 05:08 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 05:04 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Emm. Getting a date is easy, talk to people. You just need to cast off the idea of "the perfect partner". It doesn't exsist. You grow to love people as you get to know them.

No no no, you don't understand. I'm not looking for Ms. Perfect, I'm looking for Ms. Closest To Perfect.

I realize love is all about how much work you put into the relationship. But I don't want to end up with a significant other that I settled for. I want the best of the best. Don't you?

You're assuming Ms Closest to Perfect is gonna want to date you, or is that one of the questions on the quiz? Use an online dating site, they've been doing this for years and are gonna be better at finding a potential match than you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-01-2017, 08:04 AM
How about just try talking to and dating women instead of making a quiz? That's the best way to find out who you are compatible with. Don't forget, it's not just about you being compatible with them, but also about them being compatible with you. I think some women may find a quiz to find your compatibility via a bell curve a bit off putting.
25-01-2017, 08:13 AM
I looked at your quiz. If you want to find a woman to date/your soulmate, don't ever, ever, ever show her this quiz or ask her to take it.

I agree with jennybee that it's a better idea for you to try to make real-life connections and learn as you go.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
25-01-2017, 08:16 AM
I'm not going to click on a link that takes me who-knows-where from a poster who's brand new to the site.

That said, I've done the online dating thing before and met some wonderful women. I'm still in touch with a couple of them even though they - and I - have moved on to long-term relationships. So online dating is not all bad. It can be a good way to just get your stones off too, assuming that your partner is on the same page as you. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, bear in mind that Ms Close-To-Perfect will only be that way for a limited time. You will grow and evolve, she will grow and evolve; relationships don't remain static, nor should they.

Good luck.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
25-01-2017, 08:24 AM
This is gonna be fun. Popcorn

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse