PLEASE TAKE MY QUIZ!! It will help me with dating. :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-01-2017, 09:14 AM
RE: PLEASE TAKE MY QUIZ!! It will help me with dating. :)
Read those questions... ew. Confused

Sorry buddy, if you were a prospective date and you brought up many of those questions before we'd really known each other, I'd be gone ASAP. Also, you're only going to scare people away by making them pass a test before they even get to know you. Because at that point, they probably know very little about you themselves- except what is revealed by the presence of the quiz and the questions asked.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
25-01-2017, 09:30 AM
(25-01-2017 05:08 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 05:04 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Emm. Getting a date is easy, talk to people. You just need to cast off the idea of "the perfect partner". It doesn't exsist. You grow to love people as you get to know them.

The more serious you take "love", the harder it gets to acomplish it.

No no no, you don't understand. I'm not looking for Ms. Perfect, I'm looking for Ms. Closest To Perfect.

I realize love is all about how much work you put into the relationship. But I don't want to end up with a significant other that I settled for. I want the best of the best. Don't you?

Nope. I don't take it that seriously. I care about having people around me that I can actually stomach, having friends. If that friend ends up becoming my girlfriend or whatever, nice. The problem with trying to hard to get a partner is that you take defeat so seriously you'll view yourself as a loser. That is a sure shit way to depression.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
25-01-2017, 09:38 AM
No test is going to determine anything, a test cannot take into consideration feelings and emotions. Also the quiz may limit your field of view which could make you miss out on an incredible person because she is not tall enough or has the right hair color. You do not need a quiz to find the right person because eventually they will just come along and you will know and the journey is part of the fun. Don't ruin that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-01-2017, 10:30 AM
(25-01-2017 04:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  They are not freaking aliens.

I must respectfully disagree. At least 60% of all women contain the DNA of ancient intergalactic civilizations. The higher the percentage of alien DNA they have the less likely you are to be able to live with them.

Cumulus: I recommend you reconstruct your quiz to simply weed out the aliens. Because even if they seems perfect to begin with, they will eventually shed their human skin and become blood thirsty, man-eating emotional parasites. However, you will find that a real woman, whatever her personality or physical characteristics may be, will be the most wonderful creature ever to grace your presence. When you meet one, you will find that whatever you thought was your "type" will go out the window and she will become the standard by which all others are measured.

You're welcome.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
25-01-2017, 10:32 AM
(25-01-2017 10:30 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 04:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  They are not freaking aliens.

I must respectfully disagree. At least 60% of all women contain the DNA of ancient intergalactic civilizations. The higher the percentage of alien DNA they have the less likely you are to be able to live with them.

Cumulus: I recommend you reconstruct your quiz to simply weed out the aliens. Because even if they seems perfect to begin with, they will eventually shed their human skin and become blood thirsty, man-eating emotional parasites. However, you will find that a real woman, whatever her personality or physical characteristics may be, will be the most wonderful creature ever to grace your presence. When you meet one, you will find that whatever you thought was your "type" will go out the window and she will become the standard by which all others are measured.

You're welcome.

Glad we have you to give the real answers.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
25-01-2017, 10:45 AM
(25-01-2017 10:32 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 10:30 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I must respectfully disagree. At least 60% of all women contain the DNA of ancient intergalactic civilizations. The higher the percentage of alien DNA they have the less likely you are to be able to live with them.

You're welcome.

Glad we have you to give the real answers.

I know right?!?!?! You guys are soooo lucky. Smartass Laughat Facepalm

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
25-01-2017, 10:52 AM
No thanks...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Also, referring to women as "females" and "bitches" is suuuuure to result in thousands of panties dropped. Wink
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
25-01-2017, 11:48 AM
(25-01-2017 11:46 AM)kineo Wrote:  Also, referring to women as "females" and "bitches" is suuuuure to result in thousands of panties dropped. Wink

No wonder I am single haha.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-01-2017, 11:52 AM
(25-01-2017 11:48 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 11:46 AM)kineo Wrote:  Also, referring to women as "females" and "bitches" is suuuuure to result in thousands of panties dropped. Wink

No wonder I am single haha.

lol- there's just something about some dudes on the internet saying females in place of women that makes it feel like they think women are like cattle or something. I know that's not the case, but it can easily invoke that sense. It just feels like a Ferengi way of speaking.

Idk, maybe it's just me. Consider I doubt it though, my wife says the same.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post