PLEASE TAKE MY QUIZ!! It will help me with dating. :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-01-2017, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2017 02:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: PLEASE TAKE MY QUIZ!! It will help me with dating. :)
Son, you have no clue what you're doing. First you must understand that the woman picks you, you don't pick the woman. Wander around the mall and Costco (WalMart as a last resort) smiling and greeting everyone you pass with a pleasant sincere "Hello" eventually some woman will notice you. (Makes the old people happy too.) You don't have to be good-looking or buff, you just gotta pleasant. And funny. They like funny a lot.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2017 02:11 PM by Heath_Tierney.)
(25-01-2017 01:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  First you must understand that the woman picks you, you don't pick the woman.

Not sure if I agree with that.

I used to believe it, but when I got tired of rejections I decided to take the bull by the horns and man-up.

Perhaps I was just lucky, but I dated a lot. Met some wonderful, warm, loving women because I worked on my confidence and made sure I was the one to say yes or no. I'm still in touch with a few of them, strictly platonically. (Most, if not all, are now married or otherwise involved.)

I'm involved in a LTR now and wouldn't exchange it for my catting-around days for anything. But I had a good time and don't regret a minute of it.

Can't lie, it also helps when you're rich.
25-01-2017, 02:08 PM
(25-01-2017 11:52 AM)kineo Wrote:  It just feels like a Ferengi way of speaking.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
25-01-2017, 02:55 PM
(25-01-2017 02:06 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 01:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  First you must understand that the woman picks you, you don't pick the woman.

Not sure if I agree with that.

Fair enough. I've been married for 35 years so I really shouldn't have even commented. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Ms. (Close too) perfect dosen't exist. I spent years of my life looking for her. And most of that was me praying to God hoping he would drop her in my lap.

Once I accepted that god wasn't real i threw out any and all standards I had set for myself. From my Catholic up bringing. I dated and made a lot of mistakes. But with every mistake I learned, and eventually met the love of my life my wife. She'said not perfect but neither am I. We share more things In common then diffrences. But we work past those.

There is no formulaic answer, just trial and error.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-01-2017, 08:13 PM
(25-01-2017 11:46 AM)kineo Wrote:  Also, referring to women as "females" and "bitches" is suuuuure to result in thousands of panties dropped. Wink

I'm sorry if this may have offended you. Referring to females as well, females, is a military-ism. It's not that weird if you're in the Airforce like we are.

As far as the bitches thing goes, I thought it would be funny because of how obviously you should never call women something like that. I guess pulling off sarcasm is hard on the internet.
25-01-2017, 08:22 PM
(25-01-2017 08:13 PM)Cumulus Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 11:46 AM)kineo Wrote:  Also, referring to women as "females" and "bitches" is suuuuure to result in thousands of panties dropped. Wink

I'm sorry if this may have offended you. Referring to females as well, females, is a military-ism. It's not that weird if you're in the Airforce like we are.

As far as the bitches thing goes, I thought it would be funny because of how obviously you should never call women something like that. I guess pulling off sarcasm is hard on the internet.

Yes, it's oh so very hard to pull off sarcasm on the internet.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
25-01-2017, 08:46 PM
(25-01-2017 04:11 AM)Cumulus Wrote:  So I have here a questionnaire asking questions towards females. This quiz will help me collect data for the purposes of making a standard bell curve of what I want that I can compare future dates to. If you're female, bored and/or willing to take the quiz then by all means!!:

The Quiz:
Compatibility Quiz

*NOTE: You will need a Google account and you will have to sign in. If it's not worth your trouble making a Google account fine but... a Google account is great, you should get one.

If you're not interested fine, but please don't try to tell me things like, "You'll never meet someone who matches all of these things on your list." or "Don't try to measure love; instead just go with the flow."

First off, I KNOW I will never meet a woman who matches all of the stuff I have on my list. This is just to help me create a bell curve so I can get a good idea of what a woman that I want looks like. Drinking Beverage

Second, who says I can't Science the shit out of love? Being scien-fabulous gets all the bitches. Einstein

Little wonder you need help getting a date.

pro tip - that quiz isn't going to help

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-01-2017, 09:32 PM
I like the question "Do you brush your teeth once or twice a day? *" and the only choices are "Yes" and "No".
[+] 4 users Like evil_live's post
25-01-2017, 09:41 PM
(25-01-2017 08:13 PM)Cumulus Wrote:  

Doesn't read as sarcastic or edgy or funny to a me, as a female. Try something different.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post