PLEASE WATCH!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2011, 06:25 AM
PLEASE WATCH!!!!
If there is anything that people need to see......that consolidates everything that I have been researching for the last few years that covers.

Free energy suppression.
How money operates.
Corportacracy.
Alternatives for a cleaner better world.
Centralisation of power.
and more.......

Then this is it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...dGi6Q3N9tY

This isnt "conspiracy"......this fucking video nails it showing history and fact......much better than I could.

Pleaseeeeee watch....I cant stress enough.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2011, 08:11 AM

RE: PLEASE WATCH!!!!
the video is not there anymore! you got another link for that?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes paulesungnomo's post
17-11-2011, 09:31 AM
That right there pushes me one more step toward becoming a conspiracy theorist.
Oh, wait... i've known for decades.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 2 users Like Peterkin's post
17-11-2011, 11:23 AM
First the vid is there, then it's not.... hmmm I wonder what treachery is at hand?

bemore... maybe there is another link? I'll watch, but this one has been "removed by the user"... (yeah sure)...

I like your informative posts!

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
17-11-2011, 12:47 PM
(17-11-2011 11:23 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  First the vid is there, then it's not.... hmmm I wonder what treachery is at hand?

bemore... maybe there is another link? I'll watch, but this one has been "removed by the user"... (yeah sure)...

I like your informative posts!

No treachery involved Big Grin

http://www.putlocker.com/file/C8BDE7405C844C67

This link will never get deleted.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Very interesting, bemore. It is a pretty interesting take on issues that very well may be more realistic than many want to admit or are able to separate from the background noise that penetrates most of us.

The problem for me is not so much the content but the fluff. I don't like to see the extra pseudo artistic stuff when there is serious subject matter; It makes it cheep in a way and really fits the look of stereotypical conspiracy jokes. There's the music and the funny hand waving stuff that doesn't set well with me because there really is some important info here that will be brushed aside by a lot of people who should look closer and could help to discern the data and find the fallacies. There are both in my estimation.

I want to say that I don't buy anything handed to me like this. It's not that it's wrong, it's just that there is so much that can never be proven in a hands on way except by those who have experienced the secret underside of the new world order. Here's the hook... I have the advantage/disadvantage of having seen some of it, and heard some of it from the horses mouths not because I have been involved in the activities of the power core but because I have been active in the culture of the elite purely by happenstance.

I am now going to make a complete fool of myself just because I'm here, and I am going to say a few things that will be a bit unbelievable, and as a matter of fact, I would assure anyone with any mind for reason to take what I say as pure trolling bullshit. It is your duty as a thinking person to take what I say as the ravings of a story teller. There is no way you or anyone else could possibly know the reality of a stranger on the Internet. So with that said, do with this information as you wish. For me it's fact.

I have been very wealthy in my life and somewhat famous in a certain circle. I have also done time in jail and lived on the street selling blood plasma for food. I am now somewhat of a recluse and live day to day on borrowed time and little money. Life has been very extreme for me, very high and very low.

There was a time when my business put me into very elite groups of people. I overheard many mind twisting things. I have been to dinners and events with politicians and other very famous, wealthy and mysterious government officials; it was the nature of my profession. I went to an ivy league school and have seen secret organizations come alive once or twice a year in their protected entourages. I have no opinion as to what they are but it is unusually strange and I've been invited to participate with them in non-secret events over a period of years. Familiar characters were there.

I have spent time traveling to some of those sites that are shown in this video. I have read and heard many ideas of how they may have been made, moved or used, but I never allowed myself to put into perspective the "crazy" ideas or the "standard" ideas without seeing and experiencing it myself. I remember once I paid a guard $10 to allow me to climb the Great Pyramid of Giza. He told the others I was a university professor, ha. I was able to look closely at it's structure, climb over and around the closed passageway on it's side and peer over the landscape of the plateau. I climbed through that pyramid alone, unguarded and jumped over railings to passageways that were closed and excruciatingly dark. I have laid down in the sarcophagus so called, and heard the hum of echoes, I guess. If you have never seen the great stones, the ones that are so perfectly, intricately carved, you cannot possibly understand the magnitude and size of these colossal rocks. They are too unimaginably massive to have been moved by any technology we know of let alone be put into these positions and with such accuracy. I know what it takes to lift weights 1/10 the mass. It is not possible to lift these things today.

I have visited sites in Israel and seen the atrocious religious edifices that completely obscure anything you could actually call historic. It's like historically made history or something, layers and layers. Masada was quite interesting. But to my mind the religious sites are mostly a manufactured mess of the worst of mankind's imagination. Art is one thing, structure another, but if you can see though the mist of myth, the physical makings and trappings of religion and political manipulation is not beautiful.

I have physically touched, studied, and marveled at original works of Leonardo da Vinci, Beethoven, Bach, Michaelangelo, letters of Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, a Gutenberg Bible... and manipulated them with my own hands. I remember looking through the original diaries and logs of Lewis and Clark noticing on the back of one of the pages small tallies of numbers as if Clark was adding up sacks of beans left in portage or the like, I have no idea. There is a fascination in the realization that these were real live humans like us with everyday tasks, and this information of no significance to history may have been very important... or not. These people were human... real... changers of history, the makers of the mind of man at it's most magnificent and in it's depth... also the manipulated and sacrificed and used and discarded... just like you. Just like me.

Happenstance, happenstance, Why was I there to see and hear things? No reason. As a child I saw what happens to inventions and marvels and those who create them, things that could change the course of technology, I saw what happens when they challenge the course of the elite. How many stunning revelations in science and medicine have I seen pass into oblivion in the last 40 years? I don't even remember. I do know most cancers have been cured several times. I know that there are no viruses that should adversely affect us.

In my meager life experiences, I have learned, I know, there is more to the world we live in than you can possibly imagine. It's as weird or maybe even more so than the stuff of this video.

Question: Why do you think you are able to view this video? Better yet, why do you think information like this is available? Do you think it's because these people are revolutionary or have found some strange and wonderful secret? Or maybe it's because it's just not important anymore to be protected, and the alleged Order is in a position that cannot be changed.

Question: Are the alleged Elite actually ill-intentioned? Is it as the video proclaims, that they think mankind is too dumb and unable to handle the future? Or could it be they know things we actually do not know and they are trying to preserve mankind? Or maybe just themselves? I really have no idea what the answer to that is.

As for me, I know what you are told is not all there is. But then, if you are reasonable, you will look, listen, open your minds eye and decide for yourself what is and what is not, for what ever purpose you think is necessary, and you will not take for truth the ravings this madman tells you just because you want to believe it, or discard it just because you don't. Test, test.. never just discard.

bemore... I do not think you are far from the fact.

[+] 3 users Like defacto7's post
18-11-2011, 03:29 AM
Wow.....thanks for sharing your story Defacto....it gave quite a lot of scope of your understanding and I feel a pang of jealousy that you have been so close to so many artifacts of wonder and the great pyramid.

I have to agree with what you say about how the video is presented.....I have researched what I can into the production companys behind this.....

(http://www.wwprod.com/ and http://www.liquidbuddha.com/ ....there is little information on clearcompass media)

.....to try and give myself some understanding. On one hand I do think that it is presented in a way that complimets the website they have set up http://www.thrivemovement.com/ but again it sort of makes it all sound like a fairytale which takes away from the importance of the issue. On the other hand I do think that it is also presented in quite a positive way.....as there is too much fear branded about nowadays. In some respects I do wish that they hadnt have shown so much to do with free energy and the potential behind aliens......dont get me wrong I think that it is important......but I think to a lot of people they will just laugh and think the same to the other material that it presents, that is that it is all a bit too "far fetched" and it may turn people off to do there own research.

There is quite a lot of controversy behind the video being shown.....when it was first announced a lot of people (myself included) presumed that it would be free to view......but it isnt. If you go through the official methods of watching it they ask for $5 which I know isnt really a lot......but I have questioned the fact that if you are trying to wake the world up and change it then you shouldnt charge for the info.....it sounds rather hippocrictal. I understand that to make something like this isnt cheap......but then again If I had millions of pounds I would do what I do now but on a bigger scale (leaving leaflets everywhere.....more informative DVDs for people for free)......I currently spend my own money on these things now and I do it not for myself, but to change the world potentially. I see a lot of this Info as more important that just "me" and to be honest I cant put a price on what potentially could all be "truth".

I have contacted them and voiced my concerns......I did suggest that they should just rely on donations as I think if you present well enough informed info that people take something from then potentially they could renumerate you with more than $5.

(18-11-2011 01:34 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  Question: Why do you think you are able to view this video? Better yet, why do you think information like this is available? Do you think it's because these people are revolutionary or have found some strange and wonderful secret? Or maybe it's because it's just not important anymore to be protected, and the alleged Order is in a position that cannot be changed.

I have pondered this myself defacto.....I think the invention of the internet has given the oppurtunity of free, unbiased speech and I know from talking to a lot of people that the catalyst that got them started looking into all of this was 9/11. A lot of the info presented in the Thrive video may be new to a lot of people but the info has been out there for quite a few years now. This is all set to change though as currently congress are debating wether to censor certain parts of the net.....http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2011/11/hollywood-dominates-debate-internet-censorship-hearing/45107/ .......you also have "cloud based technology" that is coming to the forefront (where basicly your desktop will be held on a server) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing ......and also the introduction of IPv6 (basicly the net only had a limited amount of IP addreses and they apparently have run out......so IPv6 will provide more addreses. The important thing to note though is that IPv6 addreses may not be backwards compatible to the IPv4 system that we currently use now)...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6

So the system of free speech that we have now is currently under attack Confused

Another part of me thinks that all of this information.....especially concerning the federal reserve could actually be portrayed in some ways as propaganda.....on one hand you have the news channel Russia Today who actually dont hold back with information like this...they are still biased in some ways in protecting there own interests but they have no problems in exposing the systems of the west...I dont know if you have heard of a character called "Max Keiser" but he has a programme called "the Keiser report" that basicly shows how fraudulent the system is...you can watch his episodes on youtube and the latest episode was number 210.....what with the west getting ever closer to russia by invading a lot of countrys in the middle east......I suppose you could see this as some form of warfare.....if that makes any sense??? Hilary clinton debated this in congress and asked for billions to combat this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyjnEm8DZkI (ironically I give a link of a RT report Tongue)

Do I think that they are not bothered about this information being released anymore??? I kind of sit on the fence with this one.......whereas me and yourself were not born with the internet when I speak to a lot of the younger generations who were.....a lot of them know this stuff, this isnt new to them....so I think to some extent the damage is done allready. I also think that because the internet is free and open (at the moment) that they have little power to stop it if im honest....HOWEVER I do think that this does not stop them from potentially trying to lead the information to there advantage.....they are the masters after all of controlled opposition. They could quite easily push forward a "solution" to these problems which in turn they could benefit from......with people still thinking they are "free"......I mention this because from what info I have sourced from some of the occupy movements they dont actually know the root of the problem.....they still actually shun a lot of what economically is viable fact as "conspiracy"

TPTB (the powers that be) are flawed though as they are limited by there own system......the economical crisis I imagine is damaging them as well.....the more money they print to combat the situation......the more weaker the economys become......the more fraudlent things they do.....the more people learn.

(18-11-2011 01:34 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  Question: Are the alleged Elite actually ill-intentioned? Is it as the video proclaims, that they think mankind is too dumb and unable to handle the future? Or could it be they know things we actually do not know and they are trying to preserve mankind? Or maybe just themselves? I really have no idea what the answer to that is.

When I talk to people about this they say "well these people and corporations are rich, they have more money than they could possibly spend" and I agree that this is true.........but I tell them it isnt about the money, who needs money when you can control the very production of it.....that is where the power lies. I think mankind is only "dumb" because they know no different.......the changes that have occured have been a slow proccess that encompasses a MASSIVE field.....many of us just live our lives quite simply and we have no need to question what we cant actually see, unless it affects us directly.......most people around me are more interested in watching television (with biased news they have no reason to question).....and although they inherently know that politicians are crooks, that parts of the world are being exploited, that the rich lead alternative lifes to them......when shown evidence I think there belief systems refuse to accept it. I know mine did at first as I thought that the goverment was out to protect and that wars were fought for just reasons.

(18-11-2011 01:34 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  As for me, I know what you are told is not all there is. But then, if you are reasonable, you will look, listen, open your minds eye and decide for yourself what is and what is not, for what ever purpose you think is necessary, and you will not take for truth the ravings this madman tells you just because you want to believe it, or discard it just because you don't. Test, test.. never just discard.

I really wish this was the case Defacto.........Im sure if everybody in the west actually knew the facst about how fraudulent the banking system is (and everything that stems from it).......we wouldnt have a banking system anymore.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-11-2011, 04:21 PM
(18-11-2011 03:29 AM)bemore Wrote:  There is quite a lot of controversy behind the video being shown.....when it was first announced a lot of people (myself included) presumed that it would be free to view......but it isnt.

Yes, this bothers me as well. It more smacks of joke conspiracy when payment is required rather than good Internet practice of letting the public decide. Sometimes I wonder if some of these things are actually planted for the purpose of discrediting information by using information and mixing it with weird dreck. ????

Quote:.......you also have "cloud based technology"

Don't get me started. People are walking into this hook line and sinker. I run my own servers and keep an eye on everything Internet. I don't think it would be difficult for even the average Joe to think through the ramifications and reasoning behind the cloud if they just would think instead of running over the cliff like sheep. Ahhh I don't even want to get started on that, it's too simple...

Quote:......and also the introduction of IPv6 (basicly the net only had a limited amount of IP addreses and they apparently have run out......so IPv6 will provide more addreses.

The numbers are correct as far as IP availability. The answer, IPv6, is not a necessary reimplementation. I am still thinking this through as to why it is this necessary to convolute the IP system to a point where it becomes necessary to make Internet transaction beyond the scope of the average person. It does set the possibility to make actual personal hardware traceable far beyond MAC address ID. It's as if the hardware would not be your own. Not that this idea has not already been implemented in a corporate sort of way already but the implications that it could be done without notice and without regard to standards of personal choice or privacy is a bit worrisome. Even those who steer away from uncomfortable ideas have to ask a simple, why.

Quote:TPTB (the powers that be) are flawed though as they are limited by there own system......the economical crisis I imagine is damaging them as well.....the more money they print to combat the situation......the more weaker the economys become......the more fraudlent things they do.....the more people learn.

I'm not so sure. They are not likely without a plan

Quote:..Im sure if everybody in the west actually knew the facst about how fraudulent the banking system is (and everything that stems from it).......we wouldnt have a banking system anymore.

That may be the plan after a certain point. The breakdown of the money tree is pretty accurate.