PM's not sending

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2012, 09:21 PM
PM's not sending
Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or is God singling me out for personal punishment?

I've tried sending several PM's today and received an error message after pressing send.
This is the message that comes up:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thethinkingatheist.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.9 Server at thethinkingatheist.com Port 80

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: PM's not sending
God's singling you out, there could not be a rational, logical, technological explanation...sheesh!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
27-02-2012, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 09:34 PM by Erxomai.)
(27-02-2012 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  God's singling you out, there could not be a rational, logical, technological explanation...sheesh!

That's what I was thinking too, Angie. Confused
Lucradis, you're right.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-02-2012, 09:35 PM
I have had the same problem whole day. Huh
27-02-2012, 09:37 PM
(27-02-2012 09:35 PM)Zat Wrote:  I have had the same problem whole day. Huh

What sin did you commit? Obviously God hates you too.

~Izel
27-02-2012, 09:47 PM
So far I had it work for Erx. I'd try it out for you Zat but you have unfairly decided that I'm not allowed. Maybe this is the internets way of saying what's fair is square?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2012, 09:49 PM
(27-02-2012 09:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So far I had it work for Erx. I'd try it out for you Zat but you have unfairly decided that I'm not allowed. Maybe this is the internets way of saying what's fair is square?

I can receive but I cannot give. And of course we all know it is better to give than to receive. Or some such nonsense.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-02-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm no tech mega star but if you have more than one browser option give the other a solid try. If you're on Internet explorer I implore you to quit that shit before I quit you.
If it still doesn't work then without more data I'm at a loss and I'd recommend sending DeepThought a PM... Smile
Or I will if you ask real nice and pos pics of another one of your hawaiian shirts.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2012, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 09:59 PM by Erxomai.)
(27-02-2012 09:53 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm no tech mega star but if you have more than one browser option give the other a solid try. If you're on Internet explorer I implore you to quit that shit before I quit you.
If it still doesn't work then without more data I'm at a loss and I'd recommend sending DeepThought a PM... Smile
Or I will if you ask real nice and pos pics of another one of your hawaiian shirts.

Oooh...I hadn't thought of sending DeepThought a PM. I'll go do that n...d'oh! I can't!!!
I use Firefox as my browser.

And I just tried it with IE, but that gave the same result.

It's ok, I just figured out that it's because no one wants me to write to them. Sad

~Izel
27-02-2012, 10:01 PM
(27-02-2012 09:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's ok, I just figured out that it's because no one wants me to write to them. Sad

Hadn't you figured out we all got together and asked DeepThought to block your PM's? It was the only way to shut you up Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post