PM's not sending

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: PM's not sending
(27-02-2012 09:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-02-2012 09:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So far I had it work for Erx. I'd try it out for you Zat but you have unfairly decided that I'm not allowed. Maybe this is the internets way of saying what's fair is square?

I can receive but I cannot give. And of course we all know it is better to give than to receive. Or some such nonsense.

Don't complain; that could get interesting Big Grin

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2012, 12:48 PM
(28-02-2012 11:43 AM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
(27-02-2012 09:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So far I had it work for Erx. I'd try it out for you Zat but you have unfairly decided that I'm not allowed. Maybe this is the internets way of saying what's fair is square?

I can receive but I cannot give. And of course we all know it is better to give than to receive. Or some such nonsense.

True...my complaint is that I discovered the problem only after typing out a couple of long responses to fellow atheists, only to have them disappear into the interwebs abyss. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
28-02-2012, 01:30 PM
(28-02-2012 12:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 11:43 AM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  

True...my complaint is that I discovered the problem only after typing out a couple of long responses to fellow atheists, only to have them disappear into the interwebs abyss. Sad

Erxie, boy, I was being naughty again, lol. Wink

But I totally feel your pain....I've done the same, many times...but maybe your thoughts will come out even better than you first intended? Blush

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
28-02-2012, 01:34 PM
teenagers Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Off again on again ----12 hr change server, message here in Oz.

If I wasn't an I/t lamebrain, Id' be thinking ......theist mole, malware, viruses etc.

Oh well, good luck guys! Tongue

Banned,old,bold, & brilliantThumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
28-02-2012, 05:15 PM
(28-02-2012 12:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  True...my complaint is that I discovered the problem only after typing out a couple of long responses to fellow atheists, only to have them disappear into the interwebs abyss. Sad

Did you consider hitting the 'back' button in your browser to get it all back?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
28-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Also, I had the same problem last night using my Android. I was able to hit the "back" button then save it as a draft, however.

28-02-2012, 05:52 PM
(28-02-2012 05:15 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 12:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  True...my complaint is that I discovered the problem only after typing out a couple of long responses to fellow atheists, only to have them disappear into the interwebs abyss. Sad

Did you consider hitting the 'back' button in your browser to get it all back?

Unfortunately, at least in my case, going back brought me to the reply screen, only my message wasn't there. Sad

And Valerie, you should be careful or you're going to be sent to the naughty chair too!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-02-2012, 06:01 PM
(28-02-2012 05:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And Valerie, you should be careful or you're going to be sent to the naughty chair too!

*shrugs* Hm, pity. *yawns* Sleepy

[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
29-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Well, It might actually be fixed now... Let me know how it goes!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss