WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WEIRDO! 8.00% 2 8.00%
Total 25 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

POLL: Do you ever listen to one song on repeat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: POLL: Do you ever listen to one song on repeat
Not so much, but I wake up with a song in my head that will stay stuck there all day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-05-2017, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2017 07:40 PM by dancefortwo.)
Not often but on occasion. I know it's silly but Brian Stokes singing this song at 1:16 set me to crying. I don't know why. I listened to it for three days and each time I burst into tears. Partly because it's such a great performances and his voice is phenomenal The other actors on stage were as entranced and moved as the audience was.

One commenter called this "One of the greatest performances in the history of Musical Theater. Magnificent" I so agree. Everything aligned just perfectly for this five minute performance.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-05-2017, 07:42 PM
I'll put the same song 3-4 times in a row in a playlist sometimes. Depending on the song.
[+] 1 user Likes big green mouth's post
28-05-2017, 08:00 PM
POLL: Do you ever listen to one song on repeat
Back when I used CDs, I burned one that had several different mixes of "what is love baby dont hurt me". When I played it people would be like WTF we've been listening to this song forever. It just didn't get old to me.

[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
28-05-2017, 08:44 PM
(28-05-2017 08:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Back when I used CDs, I burned one that had several different mixes of "what is love baby dont hurt me". When I played it people would be like WTF we've been listening to this song forever. It just didn't get old to me.

>.> I think this is kinda awesome...

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
28-05-2017, 08:44 PM
(28-05-2017 08:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Back when I used CDs, I burned one that had several different mixes of "what is love baby dont hurt me". When I played it people would be like WTF we've been listening to this song forever. It just didn't get old to me.

And god created 10 hours of "What is love?" and saw that it was good.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
28-05-2017, 08:46 PM
As a rule, I go out of my way to avoid repeating songs. Only exception is if I'm trying to transcribe the notes or chords of a song, and I haven't done that for years.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2017, 08:52 PM
I don't need to. This already plays in my head on repeat regardless:

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-05-2017, 08:52 PM
(28-05-2017 08:46 PM)Astreja Wrote:  As a rule, I go out of my way to avoid repeating songs. Only exception is if I'm trying to transcribe the notes or chords of a song, and I haven't done that for years.

That's cool.

For me repeating the same song over n over helps prevent distractions I guess, it puts me in the right frame of mind to hit my peak focus if that makes sense. BUT that won't work on some songs >.>

For some reason when I used to play guitar and sing I never minded practicing the same songs over and over again until I got them perfect. The repetition generally won't bother me. And in general it can be very hard to annoy me, lots of people try when they hear me say that lol.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
28-05-2017, 09:24 PM
I may listen to a favored song twice if I haven't heard it in awhile, but that's about it. Any more and it starts to get annoying.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user