WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WEIRDO! 8.00% 2 8.00%
Total 25 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

POLL: Do you ever listen to one song on repeat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Sometimes I listen new piece few times repeteadly.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-05-2017, 04:39 PM
RE: POLL: Do you ever listen to one song on repeat
In very rare cases. When I have to learn a song. But I haven't had to learn a song in a long time. The time will come again, once I get my drums.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
30-05-2017, 12:22 PM
I'm pretty sure we already had a thread like this a while back, but I'll give the same answer again: no (or very rarely). I might listen to a long piece (like a symphony or opera) or an entire CD several times in a row (but almost never more than two or three times), but not just one song. Nothing wrong with doing that if it works for you, but it doesn't work for me. I like variety. I don't even like it when a radio station plays the same dozen or so songs over and over throughout the day -- which is one reason I hardly ever listen to radio. One song over and over would be even worse.
30-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Does the music in my head count?

If so, I've been listening to "Russians" by Sting
Non-stop
EVER. SINCE. DLJ. POSTED. IT. HERE!!! Hobo

Thanks DLJ Dodgy

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
30-05-2017, 01:27 PM
(28-05-2017 08:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  And god created 10 hours of "What is love?" and saw that it was good.

How did they sit in that car and bob their heads for 10 hours? I can't figure it out. They never get tired or miss a beat.
30-05-2017, 01:39 PM
My 2-year-old's favorite song is David Bowie's "Space Oddity." I drop both boys off at school each morning, starting with the kindergartner. The drive between Drop Off 1 and Drop Off 2 usually takes long enough to listen to "Major Tom," as he calls it, about 2 and a half times. We've done this almost every morning for the last 3 months.
31-05-2017, 06:38 PM
This Bobby Darin song is something I've listened to several times. There is an amazing backstory to Bobby Darin.

As a child he contracted Rheumatic Fever which damaged his heart. He overheard the doctor tell his mother that he probably would not past the age of 16. So he set about and lived his life as though tomorrow was his last. With the time he had Darin learned to play several instruments and wrote music and never stopped moving.

Towards the end of his life he was having to take hits of oxygen back stage to keep going. He also found out that the woman whom he thought was his mother was actually his grandmother and the lady he thought was his sister was really his mother. It sent him into a tailspin.

He knows he doesn't have long to live in this video and takes a while to gather himself together at the beginning of this song. It's very touching. I love it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
31-05-2017, 07:28 PM
I'm doing it right now.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
12-06-2017, 06:10 AM
I can listen all Linkin Park songs on repeat
12-06-2017, 07:13 AM
If there is a new song out that I like, or something I've not heard in forever, I will listen to it until I end up hating it. Depending on the song, I might just drift out of doing that, but others I really end up disliking and stop listening altogether.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!