PONY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-05-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: PONY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!
(11-05-2014 06:16 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  'whine' I wanted to see Scorpan again. Sad I like the original Tirac better than the one that aired recently to. He was more evil.

What are you talking about?

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
14-05-2014, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 09:58 AM by Lienda Bella.)
(11-05-2014 07:22 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 06:16 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  'whine' I wanted to see Scorpan again. Sad I like the original Tirac better than the one that aired recently to. He was more evil.

What are you talking about?

You don't know who Tirac and Scorpan are? ...
14-05-2014, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 10:24 AM by Lienda Bella.)
There was a little movie with the first generation of pony. It had a human named Megan in it, and a pink and blue Pegasus names Fire fly. There was a little heart locket that held the rainbow of light inside. Tirac had a dark castle and sat on a throne. He kidnapped ponies and turned them into creepy dragons while sucking their souls into dark and evil pouch that he kept around his neck. Scorpan was a prince who served Tirac for a while, and the original Spike the dragon was the first one to try betraying Tirac.

Scorpan didn't like how he was treating Spike, so he later betrayed him to. Megan uses the locket and rainbow to defeat Tirac and change the dragons back into ponies, and Tirac into a human prince.

Recently, the newest generation of pony came out with a episode that had a Tirac in it. Instead of sucking up souls, he sucks their talents and skills.
14-05-2014, 04:16 PM
(14-05-2014 10:05 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  There was a little movie with the first generation of pony. It had a human named Megan in it, and a pink and blue Pegasus names Fire fly. There was a little heart locket that held the rainbow of light inside. Tirac had a dark castle and sat on a throne. He kidnapped ponies and turned them into creepy dragons while sucking their souls into dark and evil pouch that he kept around his neck. Scorpan was a prince who served Tirac for a while, and the original Spike the dragon was the first one to try betraying Tirac.

Scorpan didn't like how he was treating Spike, so he later betrayed him to. Megan uses the locket and rainbow to defeat Tirac and change the dragons back into ponies, and Tirac into a human prince.

Recently, the newest generation of pony came out with a episode that had a Tirac in it. Instead of sucking up souls, he sucks their talents and skills.

Yeah, I saw the finale, but I had no idea that the previous generations had him too. I shudder whenever I think about the other generations. Weeping

More Min Gee Ziss
14-05-2014, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 10:42 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(14-05-2014 04:16 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Yeah, I saw the finale, but I had no idea that the previous generations had him too. I shudder whenever I think about the other generations. Weeping

The new Spike is just right. The first one was annoying. Dodgy

With this series, I can't decide between King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis
21-05-2014, 09:23 AM
[Image: hA2838AD2]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Who said this thread can die?

[Image: mods-are-asleep-POST-PONIES.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-06-2014, 07:53 AM
(14-05-2014 10:05 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Recently, the newest generation of pony came out with a episode that had a Tirac in it. Instead of sucking up souls, he sucks their talents and skills.

That's because talents and skills exist. Booyah. Drunk atheism pony crossover.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
01-06-2014, 11:13 AM
(01-06-2014 07:53 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 10:05 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Recently, the newest generation of pony came out with a episode that had a Tirac in it. Instead of sucking up souls, he sucks their talents and skills.

That's because talents and skills exist. Booyah. Drunk atheism pony crossover.

[Image: what_the_buck_by_illdude324-d5596j5.png]

More Min Gee Ziss
01-06-2014, 11:16 AM
(01-06-2014 11:13 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 07:53 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  That's because talents and skills exist. Booyah. Drunk atheism pony crossover.

[Image: what_the_buck_by_illdude324-d5596j5.png]

[Image: Capture.PNG]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube