POTUS to be keynote speaker at anti-LGBT Values Voters Summit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: POTUS to be keynote speaker at anti-LGBT Values Voters Summit
(12-10-2017 02:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(12-10-2017 10:52 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Awesome!

He reached out to the weirdos but they rejected him. So he turned his back and will legislate against them.

Do you honestly believe this behavior is worthy of the office of American president?
It's behavior he likes, so yes.

I'm not sure what ldh wants if truthful displays occoured. I guess having his guns in a religious ruled government press
country still is fine since he got that protected creed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2017, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 04:56 PM by Vera.)
(12-10-2017 12:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  What a shocker.

I am deeply deeply ashamed of where my mind went. And that it even knew to go there.

I will now withdraw in shame and weep in silent self-contempt

[Image: giphy.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
12-10-2017, 05:07 PM
(12-10-2017 10:58 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

He reached out to the weirdos but they rejected him. So he turned his back and will legislate against them.

So you approve of somebody being a whiny, vindictive asshole. Why am I not surprised?

LDH is a whiny, vindictive asshole so it makes sense that he's attracted to other of the same ilk. LDH is dirty lying cop too and probably someone with major mental health issues. But setting all that aside, in comparing LDH to the most wacked out religious, crazy Jesus nut cases we've had on this forum, LDH is probably the most pathetic and sad person here. He probably has a major personality disorder.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-10-2017, 05:23 PM

The weirdos?

Got to be kidding me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-10-2017, 06:03 PM

Sounds like sour grapes. Something a bratty child would do.
POTUS is supposed to represent ALL American citizens, even if they rejected him.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like LostLocke's post
13-10-2017, 08:28 AM
(11-10-2017 06:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Religious freedom seems to mean Licence for hatred and xenophobia.

Christianity cannot live amongst different ideas. The pagans were correct and right to worry.

Oh no Banjo, christians will tell you that Christianity is all inclusive. I have been told this many times. Dodgy

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
13-10-2017, 08:30 AM

The "weirdos" rejected him so he turned to the scum of the country who welcomed him with open arms. Got it.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
13-10-2017, 09:06 AM
I just heard that sermon, erm, speech.

I bet "Mother" (Pence's wife) wrote it. It was just dripping with righteous religion. His voice became melodic, soft, up and down, calming, sweet and hypnotizing. A perfect sing-song.

We are a nation of believers, and love is the most important thing to us children of god. And on and on. Almost every sentence mentioned god.

He quickly mentioned the executive orders re. Obama care. I think a lot of those folks might have a rude awakening when they realize by how much their deductible grew.

Bannon will be a speaker here also.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-10-2017, 01:04 PM

How about you just admit you're a christian? I mean you're about as atheist as Trump is an actual conservative.
13-10-2017, 01:06 PM
I'm sure as an "atheist" LDH will condemn Trump for his diatribe about how he's going to end the war on "Judeo-Christian values" and his ranting about the war on Christmas.

I'll hold my breath.