POTUS to be keynote speaker at anti-LGBT Values Voters Summit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2017, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 10:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: POTUS to be keynote speaker at anti-LGBT Values Voters Summit
(12-10-2017 10:52 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Awesome!

He reached out to the weirdos but they rejected him. So he turned his back and will legislate against them.

"Weirdos" ... how very enlightened of you.
Please keep posting this shit. Every time you do, and every time I see the Dumpster I thank the fates I actually don't have to deal with anyone as bigoted and awful as you are, IRL.

BTW, I don't for a minute actually believe anyone who talks as you do, ever actually held any position either in the armed forces or law enforcement.
You are a 100 % total fraud. Hope your day in mom's basement is going well.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-10-2017, 04:52 AM
(12-10-2017 10:52 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Awesome!

He reached out to the weirdos but they rejected him. So he turned his back and will legislate against them.

[Image: gUh27yi.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-10-2017, 08:40 AM
(12-10-2017 05:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-10-2017 10:58 AM)unfogged Wrote:  So you approve of somebody being a whiny, vindictive asshole. Why am I not surprised?

LDH is a whiny, vindictive asshole so it makes sense that he's attracted to other of the same ilk. LDH is dirty lying cop too and probably someone with major mental health issues. But setting all that aside, in comparing LDH to the most wacked out religious, crazy Jesus nut cases we've had on this forum, LDH is probably the most pathetic and sad person here. He probably has a major personality disorder.

Seems more like a troll to me. Somebody posts something about trump, LDH agrees with Trump, and then everyone jumps on his ass for 10 pages after he posts only a couple lines of text. I'm actually pretty impressed by his abilities.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
14-10-2017, 08:51 AM
(14-10-2017 08:40 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-10-2017 05:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  LDH is a whiny, vindictive asshole so it makes sense that he's attracted to other of the same ilk. LDH is dirty lying cop too and probably someone with major mental health issues. But setting all that aside, in comparing LDH to the most wacked out religious, crazy Jesus nut cases we've had on this forum, LDH is probably the most pathetic and sad person here. He probably has a major personality disorder.

Seems more like a troll to me. Somebody posts something about trump, LDH agrees with Trump, and then everyone jumps on his ass for 10 pages after he posts only a couple lines of text. I'm actually pretty impressed by his abilities.

You say that as though 'troll' and 'mentally deranged' are mutually exclusive states.

As time goes on, I've found myself more and more attracted to the concept that trolls in generally are by nature unsound individuals.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
14-10-2017, 12:17 PM
(14-10-2017 08:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  As time goes on, I've found myself more and more attracted to the concept that trolls in generally are by nature unsound individuals.

Trolling is by nature a deeply anti-social behavior. The more a person troll, the more she is likely to be affected by a range of psycho-social illness.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post