PRIME Christian bashing from Lawrence O'Donnell.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2012, 09:29 AM

"When are you going to introduce that bill that will get Newt Gingrich put to death?"

This is fucking epic. Must see TV!

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: PRIME Christian bashing from Lawrence O'Donnell.
Not being a yank, I wouldn't know but I'm guessing that the bible-thumpers probably aren't the type that watch that program.

Good that someone is highlighting it though.

Full credit also to whoever recorded the Congressman.

I think TTA should form a posse to inflitrate and record these meetings.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-10-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: PRIME Christian bashing from Lawrence O'Donnell.
(09-10-2012 10:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Not being a yank, I wouldn't know but I'm guessing that the bible-thumpers probably aren't the type that watch that program.

Good that someone is highlighting it though.

Unfortunately you're right. O'Donnell's show is on MSNBC, which leans to the lefty-liberal-Democratic side almost as much as Fox (aka Faux) News leans to the wingnut-conservative-Republican side. (Needless to say, the MSNBC commentators are infinitely more intelligent, rational, and perceptive than their counterparts on Fox, but I digress. Wink ) So O'Donnell is preaching to the choir.

That's the way it is nowadays--at least here. There's so much media available that people can live entirely in their own bubbles or cocoons of comfort, listening only to voices that reinforce what they already believe.

One can only hope that video clips like these find their way to some of the people who need to see them. I'm not a fan of O'Donnell's rhetorical style, but he does get his message across clearly and strongly, if perhaps over-dramatically.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post