PS battle royal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 02:44 AM
PS battle royal
ok so first off.. ive already mentioned its too early / late for me to be posting but fuck it.. I never have time at work so.. maybe I found my friiday night after party niche

2nd youtube is fucking with me.. something about some highly trained monkeys not allowing me to get on the site.. fucking monkey asshats.. I would throw feces on them if I could ( probly theirs with gloves on ) but none the less.. I want some trailers for the new game and have to go else where to find and possibly post here..
ok and to the point of this post.. while my eyes can still focus to type..
Playstation is coming out with what I think will be a mother fucking amazing game..
let me just tell you some of the characters on this mofo..
Nathan Drake ( in the trailers Ive seen a real man.. not animated.. and the cartoon kinda turns me on.. so yippee.. plus who can jump up walls like that guy -- fuck the 2nd game im still playing - and its awesome.. although im stuck on the train with a heli shooting at me if anyone knows how to get past that.. LET ME KNOW )
2 pararappa the wrapper ( wasn't that ps1? don't know never got in to it.. but still cool hes there )
and then now for my favs..
jack and daxter -- played probly all of the games.. but not sure.. and too lazy to look it up.. fun shit.. I like silly shit
rachet and clank .. see above explanation for silly but they are fucking fun and lots of fun gadgets
the mofo sock man from little big planet.. which if you haven't played that game.. I know it looks cutesy and what not.. but it is a really good platformer and a truly one of a kind game - all of the levels are amazeballs. (never used that word before but decided not to delete) just a wonderful game esp with some plant help.. if you don't get confused when smoking .. which sometimes I do..
kratos from God of War.. which I have .. and have played a bit .. but I bought it after its time.. and I get a little bored.. but I know his moves and it should be fun to play with him.. no one yell at me if you like the game .. its fun.. just haven't had anyone to sit with and get me into it.. im sure there is a newer one than the one I have that I might like better..
Sly Cooper again see the above cheesy video game admission..

OK .. so the point is I think the beta is out and I'm gonna go see if I can download it.. and this game looks like fun.. and for a person like me who has always been PS obsessed im super excited.. yay PS.. I hate pc games unless they are the time wasting bullshit pizza maker fucksticks I waste my time with at work.. and the 360 controller blows to a person who has always played PS .. I just hate everything but the PS.. good bad or indifferent that is my opinion..

and last .. sorry for drunk long ass post.. I don't think I'm done tho.. haha.. good night my stalk worthly peeps... oh and you guys need to do something about the level of inactivity on the shout box.. I wanna chat damnit.. Smile

here are my usual e mo sho cons Tongue Big Grin Laughat Evil_monster and my grammer sucks when im sober so suck it teacher types

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like k37713's post
03-11-2012, 02:47 AM
RE: PS battle royal
(03-11-2012 02:44 AM)k37713 Wrote:  here are my usual e mo sho cons Tongue Big Grin Laughat Evil_monster and my grammer sucks when im sober so suck it teacher types
and DJL Im talking directly to you.. that its it's it is post gave me a headache..
but your pic is cute and you have great posts -- stalking again..

03-11-2012, 11:55 AM

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
03-11-2012, 11:59 AM
What beta are you on about?

Drunk typing FTW Thumbsup

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
03-11-2012, 12:07 PM
This is why I've taken to turning off my computer and hiding my phone when I get a bit tipsy... Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Re: PS battle royal
Am I right in the interpretation that naughty dog and sony are making a fighting game or battle to the death involving Parappa the rappa... That's gold! It needs Crash though... Need crash!

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
03-11-2012, 02:16 PM
PS battle royal
(03-11-2012 12:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Am I right in the interpretation that naughty dog and sony are making a fighting game or battle to the death involving Parappa the rappa... That's gold! It needs Crash though... Need crash!

Zoiks! Haven't heard the name Parappa since last century. I think I would have been fine leaving it a hidden memory. Hobo

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-11-2012, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 02:28 PM by ClydeLee.)
Re: RE: PS battle royal
(03-11-2012 02:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 12:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Am I right in the interpretation that naughty dog and sony are making a fighting game or battle to the death involving Parappa the rappa... That's gold! It needs Crash though... Need crash!

Zoiks! Haven't heard the name Parappa since last century. I think I would have been fine leaving it a hidden memory. Hobo

You are mistaken then... You need a onion karate cooking instructor to set your mind right!

Umjammer Lammy (the girl rocker sequel) would also be a good addition to said game... If it actually were to exist.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
03-11-2012, 02:27 PM

think this is what old drunky was babbling about.

Not sure how Nathan Drake would even be able to compete vs, a god and a super here/villain. But whatever.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
03-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Blink sorry guys.. I took drunk texting to a WHOLE nother level last night.. Yes that is the game I was trying to tell you about.. and yes sober I'm still pretty stoked about it.. Crash is not included in the game-- and I've seen lots of complaints about that on comments in the diff trailers and I agree.. I heart Mr Bandicoot