PS4: E3 announces Kh3 and FFXV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2013, 09:07 PM
PS4: E3 announces Kh3 and FFXV
IGN: E3 announces Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV for Playstation4

Sorry about all of the E3 threads but this just has to have a thread of it's own.

"Sony dropped a bombshell at their E3 2013 press briefing by announcing that Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development for the PlayStation 4. This came directly on the heels of the company's announcement that Final Fantasy Versus XIII is also coming to PS4, under its new moniker: Final Fantasy XV."

I see the cons of both new-gen consoles, but I'm leaning a lot towards PS4 just because of this. I've always kept my older consoles around for nostalgiagasms, and I'll probably always keep my 360 around, but I think the PS4 is okay.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: PS4: E3 announces Kh3 and FFXV
(10-06-2013 09:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  IGN: E3 announces Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV for Playstation4

Sorry about all of the E3 threads but this just has to have a thread of it's own.

"Sony dropped a bombshell at their E3 2013 press briefing by announcing that Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development for the PlayStation 4. This came directly on the heels of the company's announcement that Final Fantasy Versus XIII is also coming to PS4, under its new moniker: Final Fantasy XV."

I see the cons of both new-gen consoles, but I'm leaning a lot towards PS4 just because of this. I've always kept my older consoles around for nostalgiagasms, and I'll probably always keep my 360 around, but I think the PS4 is okay.

I think you should get a PS4, I'm gonna get a PS4 and it'd be interesting to face you on multiplayer.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-06-2013, 09:18 PM
(10-06-2013 09:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  [quote]
I think you should get a PS4, I'm gonna get a PS4 and it'd be interesting to face you on multiplayer.

*I think you should get a PS4, I'm gonna get a PS4 and it'd be interesting to get my ass beat by you on multiplayer.****

Laughat

10-06-2013, 09:18 PM
(10-06-2013 09:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 09:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  IGN: E3 announces Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV for Playstation4

Isn't the PS4 gonna be $100 less than the Xbone?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-06-2013, 09:24 PM
(10-06-2013 09:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  *I think you should get a PS4, I'm gonna get a PS4 and it'd be interesting to get my ass beat by you on multiplayer.****

Laughat

Now it's on! I hope you got the skills to match your confidence. [Image: fighting0061.gif]

Edit: While finding that first smiley I found another one I just had to post; [Image: 4funnies_com_animated_emoticons_violance_146.gif]

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
10-06-2013, 09:24 PM
(10-06-2013 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Isn't the PS4 gonna be $100 less than the Xbone?

Pretty close, yes. Big Grin

10-06-2013, 09:26 PM
(10-06-2013 09:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Isn't the PS4 gonna be $100 less than the Xbone?

Pretty close, yes. Big Grin

Add Xbone being a nanny state fascist and I think we can call this Game Set and Match Sony.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-06-2013, 09:26 PM
(10-06-2013 09:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Now it's on! I hope you got the skills to match your confidence.

I hope you have the balls to match your confidence. Wink

10-06-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm sorry I am just too tempted

Weeping

Tears of absolute awesomeness.

[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
10-06-2013, 09:39 PM
(10-06-2013 09:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm sorry I am just too tempted

Weeping

Tears of absolute awesomeness.

I remember last year you telling me about how xbox is so much better than playstation and that I was totally wrong for having a playstation instead of an xbox. Care to eat your words?

Best
Worst