PS4 vs Xbox One

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: PS4 vs Xbox One
ps4 > xbone
Simply because of that shit microsoft pulled earlier with the second hand games and always online etc...
I know they've done away with that (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't been following), but still.
Money speaks and if people buy the ps4 over the xbone microsoft might actually learn something.
Better to squash that shit now (with my wallet).

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-11-2013, 10:06 PM
I will be getting an Xbox One when I have the money for a console.

The Out Crowd.
17-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Yay! Hobbitgirl has made a re-emergence! Welcome back, you!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-11-2013, 10:48 AM
I ain't seeing no reason to upgrade my 360, and this hype is fanboi shit. Far more sensible to wait until the bugs are hammered out, and there's actually some games to play on the fucking thing. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
17-11-2013, 10:50 AM
(17-11-2013 10:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I ain't seeing no reason to upgrade my 360, and this hype is fanboi shit. Far more sensible to wait until the bugs are hammered out, and there's actually some games to play on the fucking thing. Tongue

That's actually what I plan to do. They'll keep making the games for the 360 for a little while. No point in rushing in.

The Out Crowd.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
17-11-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm also not planning to go PS4 until 2015 ish. Need some games and some good deals. Especially since I buy games used for 15 bucks usually.
18-11-2013, 12:12 AM
I'll be buying my next gen console when Destiny comes out. I'm heavily leaning towards the PS4, but the Xbox One still has a chance. I figure spring of next year will give me time to make a definite decision on which one.

I'm hoping to see some kind of a price drop by then, but I doubt it. If Microsoft comes out with an Xbox One that isn't bundled and attached to the Kinect, it's a very good chance I'll end up going that route.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
[+] 1 user Likes Anudist's post
18-11-2013, 12:38 AM
(18-11-2013 12:12 AM)Anudist Wrote:  I'll be buying my next gen console when Destiny comes out. I'm heavily leaning towards the PS4, but the Xbox One still has a chance. I figure spring of next year will give me time to make a definite decision on which one.

I'm hoping to see some kind of a price drop by then, but I doubt it. If Microsoft comes out with an Xbox One that isn't bundled and attached to the Kinect, it's a very good chance I'll end up going that route.

I though I just saw that that's gonna be available on the 360... Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
18-11-2013, 01:04 AM
(18-11-2013 12:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 12:12 AM)Anudist Wrote:  I'll be buying my next gen console when Destiny comes out. I'm heavily leaning towards the PS4, but the Xbox One still has a chance. I figure spring of next year will give me time to make a definite decision on which one.

I though I just saw that that's gonna be available on the 360... Consider

HoC, you are correct, it will be available on the 360. Generally speaking most games within the next year will be available on the PS3/360.

Also, there is no chance in hell that there will be a price drop on consoles inside a year of its release. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
18-11-2013, 06:23 AM
(18-11-2013 12:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I though I just saw that that's gonna be available on the 360... Consider
Right you are, but it's the game that I want to see in full HD glory, and since it won't be coming to PC... well, there you go. I'm a bungie fanboi, been excited for this game for a while now. That and Tom Clancy's The Division...mmmmm...

(18-11-2013 01:04 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  [HoC, you are correct, it will be available on the 360. Generally speaking most games within the next year will be available on the PS3/360.

Also, there is no chance in hell that there will be a price drop on consoles inside a year of its release. Smile

Very true, like I said, I doubt it. I just hope MS sees their way to clarity and sells the One without the Kinect. I have no doubt it will happen eventually, but I don't know if it will happen within 6 months of launch.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody