Pac-man moons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Pac-man moons
(27-11-2012 10:52 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Communism limits economic potential. That is why it is a big deal that they were able to do so with a communist economy. The size is irrelevant, the way I see it. It simply presents more difficulty in traversing the nation's borders and transporting resources. More border to watch and protect over. A larger target to attack.

I am aware of your country's history.
Yeah, but more resources def. counts for something, as well. I mean, they mine for diamonds, for pete's sake.

And they used to pour a lot of money into programmes like this, to show the West how great they were and what have you. Not dissing it though, they achieved a lot, just saying that a lot money used to go into stuff like this, before it all collapsed. It just saddens me that those people cannot catch a break - first serfdom, than the October revolution and now oligarchs... No

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 11:14 AM
(27-11-2012 11:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 10:52 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Communism limits economic potential. That is why it is a big deal that they were able to do so with a communist economy. The size is irrelevant, the way I see it. It simply presents more difficulty in traversing the nation's borders and transporting resources. More border to watch and protect over. A larger target to attack.

I am aware of your country's history.
Yeah, but more resources def. counts for something, as well. I mean, they mine for diamonds, for pete's sake.

And they used to pour a lot of money into programmes like this, to show the West how great they were and what have you. Not dissing it though, they achieved a lot, just saying that a lot money used to go into stuff like this, before it all collapsed. It just saddens me that those people cannot catch a break - first serfdom, than the October revolution and now oligarchs... No
At the time, the U.S was not struggling for materials either.

I find the plight of the Middle Easterners far more interesting then the remnants of Soviet thugs in East Europe politics. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
27-11-2012, 11:31 AM
(27-11-2012 11:14 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 11:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  Yeah, but more resources def. counts for something, as well. I mean, they mine for diamonds, for pete's sake.

At the time, the U.S was not struggling for materials either.

I find the plight of the Middle Easterners far more interesting then the remnants of Soviet thugs in East Europe politics. Drinking Beverage
Nobody said they wereSmile

Interesting isn't exactly the word I would've chosen. And I wasn't complaining personally, my life's bitchin', dude Cool

Seriously, though, ordinary folks in Russia (I'm not Russian) have had it tough for centuries. Doesn't mean it's all sunshine and roses for people in the Middle East. There's more than enough injustice and suffering in this world to go around.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
27-11-2012, 01:08 PM
(27-11-2012 08:18 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am more interested in what NASA has to reveal about Mars. I think they might've found the Russian flag, but I dunno. Drinking Beverage
LOL. If they did I think Russia would win best troll of the 21st century.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-11-2012, 02:46 PM
(27-11-2012 11:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 11:14 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  At the time, the U.S was not struggling for materials either.

Nobody said they wereSmile

Interesting isn't exactly the word I would've chosen. And I wasn't complaining personally, my life's bitchin', dude Cool

Seriously, though, ordinary folks in Russia (I'm not Russian) have had it tough for centuries. Doesn't mean it's all sunshine and roses for people in the Middle East. There's more than enough injustice and suffering in this world to go around.
We don't disagree. Smile

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab