Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.
(04-03-2017 02:38 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Consider

Hmmmmm... nothing new, unique or original to see here.

Hello again Borg. It would seem you learn nothing new in your interactions with the bored.

Drinking Beverage

Fixed that for ya. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-03-2017, 06:34 AM
(08-03-2017 02:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 02:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Says the idiot.....

Have you no ideas?

I have a pretty good idea that you are a troll and a poe...how about those ideas?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
09-03-2017, 06:51 AM
(09-03-2017 06:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 02:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Have you no ideas?

I have a pretty good idea that you are a troll and a poe...how about those ideas?

Does Borg have any use at all? Can't we just ditch him?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-03-2017, 07:38 AM
(09-03-2017 06:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have a pretty good idea that you are a troll and a poe...how about those ideas?

Tooth sharpening??
09-03-2017, 07:40 AM
I find it a bit ironic that The Borg has chosen, as his avatar, Capt. Jean Luc Picard as Locutus. As I recall, but correct me if I'm wrong, Picard was an atheist. Consider
09-03-2017, 08:22 AM
(09-03-2017 06:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have a pretty good idea that you are a troll and a poe...how about those ideas?

He toes the line on rule #5 http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior Malicious Disruption. I, for one, don’t think he has crossed it. He certainly gets lots of attention and people do get their jollies from using him as a chew toy. Consider

To me he’s like the drunken uncle at a party, he means no harm but can be a pain in the ass if you encourage him to keep dancing with a lampshade on his head. I think most of us are guilty of the latter. Blush

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-03-2017, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 08:33 AM by Heath_Tierney.)
(09-03-2017 07:40 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I find it a bit ironic that The Borg has chosen, as his avatar, Capt. Jean Luc Picard as Locutus. As I recall, but correct me if I'm wrong, Picard was an atheist. Consider

Sir Patrick is an atheist; his Picard character is, I would argue, "post-theist."

[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
09-03-2017, 09:28 AM
(09-03-2017 07:40 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I find it a bit ironic that The Borg has chosen, as his avatar, Capt. Jean Luc Picard as Locutus. As I recall, but correct me if I'm wrong, Picard was an atheist. Consider

Its also ironic he chose a race of cybernetic enhanced automatons with a hive mind/mentality as his username, ironic and very very appropriate.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-03-2017, 09:31 AM
(09-03-2017 07:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does Borg have any use at all? Can't we just ditch him?

Tooth sharpening??

You can't sharpen teeth on pablum

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
09-03-2017, 10:04 AM
(09-03-2017 08:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does Borg have any use at all? Can't we just ditch him?

He toes the line on rule #5 http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior Malicious Disruption. I, for one, don’t think he has crossed it. He certainly gets lots of attention and people do get their jollies from using him as a chew toy. Consider

To me he’s like the drunken uncle at a party, he means no harm but can be a pain in the ass if you encourage him to keep dancing with a lampshade on his head. I think most of us are guilty of the latter. Blush

I agree. His only goal here is to annoy people.

I see he has been painted with poo for being naughty. Haha!

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post