Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.
(09-03-2017 08:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does Borg have any use at all? Can't we just ditch him?

He toes the line on rule #5 http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior Malicious Disruption. I, for one, don’t think he has crossed it. He certainly gets lots of attention and people do get their jollies from using him as a chew toy. Consider

To me he’s like the drunken uncle at a party, he means no harm but can be a pain in the ass if you encourage him to keep dancing with a lampshade on his head. I think most of us are guilty of the latter. Blush

I think he's human scum with nothing to recommend him Angry Being boring as fuck, deluded *and* a dickhead should be grounds for being banned.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 01:00 AM
(09-03-2017 07:40 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I find it a bit ironic that The Borg has chosen, as his avatar, Capt. Jean Luc Picard as Locutus. As I recall, but correct me if I'm wrong, Picard was an atheist. Consider

Atheist hates the idols (the false gods of nations), but loves the Jesus Christ.
10-03-2017, 02:25 AM
(10-03-2017 01:00 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Atheist hates the idols (the false gods of nations), but loves the Jesus Christ.

Fanboys hates the idols (the false icons of fandom), but loves the Jibbers Crabst.

[Image: jibbers_sticker_peel_large.png?1591]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2017, 06:27 AM
(10-03-2017 01:00 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Atheist hates the idols (the false gods of nations), but loves the Jesus Christ.

Wong gi maaahhhh!!

Dai wan wan upup bruthloviok! No

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2017, 06:30 AM
Personally, if I'm totally failing to make any kind of impression on someone with the points I want to make, I try a new approach. I reconsider. I analyse myself. I think what the barriers to communication might be. Because just droning on endlessly, in ways established not to be effective, is pointless.

Just some advice for the preachers/trolls. If you have any point to being here other than to make yourself feel better, you're miserably failing.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
10-03-2017, 07:33 AM
(10-03-2017 01:00 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 07:40 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I find it a bit ironic that The Borg has chosen, as his avatar, Capt. Jean Luc Picard as Locutus. As I recall, but correct me if I'm wrong, Picard was an atheist. Consider

Atheist hates the idols (the false gods of nations), but loves the Jesus Christ.

You don't have the faintest clue as to what you are talking about. You don't even know what an atheist is.
10-03-2017, 07:45 AM
The Bored is just talkin' about Poseidon.

He prefers the open oceans to nations.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2017, 10:00 AM
(10-03-2017 01:00 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

> Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension or are you simply a liar? Please indicate where I said I love Jesus Christ.
10-03-2017, 10:13 AM
(10-03-2017 02:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fanboys hates the idols (the false icons of fandom), but loves the Jibbers Crabst.

Crab > Christ. Probably tastes better, too -- I've heard that Jesus is so flavourless you need to wash him down with mass quantities of wine. Big Grin

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2017, 10:47 AM
(10-03-2017 10:13 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fanboys hates the idols (the false icons of fandom), but loves the Jibbers Crabst.

Crab > Christ. Probably tastes better, too -- I've heard that Jesus is so flavourless you need to wash him down with mass quantities of wine. Big Grin

[Image: rDYVT1A.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]