Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.
If creation requires a creator then who created the creator.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2017, 03:15 AM
(04-03-2017 02:35 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The building has builder, the painting has painter, the Creation has Creator.

See: these are examples of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The total amount of entropy in lifeless universe has been decreased in the moment of life-creation.

The entropy of Universe is hereby defined as difference between deaths and birth of organisms. The more deaths, the higher the entropy.

[Image: raw]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-03-2017, 03:15 AM
(04-03-2017 03:12 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  If creation requires a creator then who created the creator.

The Creator created the creator by crawling out of his own butthole. When the universe ends, it will be because the creator crawled back in again.

This theory has the advantage that it is consistent with Big Bang Theory Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-03-2017, 03:20 AM
[Image: bbts.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
04-03-2017, 04:49 AM
(04-03-2017 02:35 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The building has builder, the painting has painter, the Creation has Creator.

See: these are examples of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The total amount of entropy in lifeless universe has been decreased in the moment of life-creation.

The entropy of Universe is hereby defined as difference between deaths and birth of organisms. The more deaths, the higher the entropy.

That's a very interesting definition of entropy you have there.
Be a shame if something were to ... happen to it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXiKLiHd2i798Qn3HkYxQ...xq4sU8ZCtu]

Quote:Entropy, the measure of a system’s thermal energy per unit temperature that is unavailable for doing useful work. Because work is obtained from ordered molecular motion, the amount of entropy is also a measure of the molecular disorder, or randomness, of a system.

[Image: 60s-spiderman-out-of-fucking-nowhere.jpg]

[Image: a48072d94b5ce3cad8fce401d22742148bad370b...ef9c0e.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
04-03-2017, 04:58 AM
and that creator is Megaman

[Image: 1027341-megaman_stf3_jpn.jpg]

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
04-03-2017, 05:07 AM
Doesn't "false atheism" imply there is a "real" one? Consider

I don't want to be stuck with some second-rate, fake atheism, guys. Help me find the true one!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
04-03-2017, 05:17 AM
(04-03-2017 05:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  Doesn't "false atheism" imply there is a "real" one? Consider

I don't want to be stuck with some second-rate, fake atheism, guys. Help me find the true one!

Sure thing. Just PM me your bank account and routing number, and I'll forward you your membership card for the One True Atheism™, that way you can make sure you're not believing in the correct nonexistent gods properly. Please allow 6~8 weeks for deliver.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-03-2017, 05:27 AM
(04-03-2017 05:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Sure thing. Just PM me your bank account and routing number, and I'll forward you your membership card for the One True Atheism™, that way you can make sure you're not believing in the correct nonexistent gods properly. Please allow 6~8 weeks for deliver.

How about in exchange I give you this bridge I've got for sale? Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
04-03-2017, 05:28 AM
Oh Vera. Smile

Banjo.