Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Painting has painter, the Creation has Creator. Die, false atheism.
There seems to be a surfeit of troll like behaviour recently no understanding why.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2017, 02:12 PM
(04-03-2017 11:09 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 02:35 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The building has builder, the painting has painter, the Creation has Creator.

THIS shit has shitter.

correct your spelling Smartass

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
04-03-2017, 09:28 PM
(04-03-2017 02:35 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The building has builder, the painting has painter, the Creation has Creator.

See: these are examples of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The total amount of entropy in lifeless universe has been decreased in the moment of life-creation.

The entropy of Universe is hereby defined as difference between deaths and birth of organisms. The more deaths, the higher the entropy.

Laugh out load

04-03-2017, 09:57 PM

See: these are examples of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The total amount of entropy in lifeless universe has been decreased in the moment of life-creation.

The entropy of Universe is hereby defined as difference between deaths and birth of organisms. The more deaths, the higher the entropy.
False. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
05-03-2017, 01:33 AM
The Borg...

[Image: IilEg47.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-03-2017, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 09:56 AM by true scotsman.)
(04-03-2017 02:05 PM)adey67 Wrote:  There seems to be a surfeit of troll like behaviour recently no understanding why.

It's coming up on spring door knocking season and they are coming here to practice handling rejection and humiliation before they head out for face to face action.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 4 users Like true scotsman's post
06-03-2017, 03:07 AM
(05-03-2017 01:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  The Borg...

[Image: IilEg47.gif]

Isnt that Jeri Ryan? Drooling

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
06-03-2017, 08:26 AM
(04-03-2017 02:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

I'll ask you again. Who builds snowflakes?
Wrong. You should get yourself a copy of The Self organizing universe ..........

The God creates the material world. So, any self-organized object is the God-made through the making of the nature laws.
06-03-2017, 08:41 AM
(06-03-2017 08:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 02:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'll ask you again. Who builds snowflakes?
Wrong. You should get yourself a copy of The Self organizing universe ..........

The God creates the material world. So, any self-organized object is the God-made through the making of the nature laws.

I think you are conflicted, rampant but closeted homosexually can do that sometimesLaugh out load Tongue
08-03-2017, 07:54 AM
(06-03-2017 08:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The God creates the material world. So, any self-organized object is the God-made through the making of the nature laws.

I think you are conflicted, rampant but closeted homosexually can do that sometimesLaugh out load Tongue

You have heart and brain. Talk to me through the brain. Stop the hatred of the heart.