Paleo diet.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Paleo diet.
(11-10-2014 02:59 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(11-10-2014 02:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The people that came up with the diet are the ones using it to push their Paleo products.

As to the loosing weight that is really the only benefit to the Paleo diet as it is not really good nutritionally.

I see. I was under the impression that paleo was about healthy eating.
It seems to me though that the foods I listed above are healthy. (Although in camp I don't get wild meat but I'm not sure there's much of a difference beside taste.)
I'm not likely to fall for supplements or special foods I'm just think it might be a good idea to go more natural (for lack of a better word). There must be health benefits to that. Yes? I dunno.

There is a health benefit in only eating proper food definitely. No pesticides, steroids, herbicides, etc getting into you.

Personally I got into it because it all tastes a hell of a lot better too. Nothing beats an onion which you grew in the garden :L

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
11-10-2014, 03:53 PM
How many of you have had an infection in your life time?

Yep, that's why they died, not because of their diet. The simplest shit killed you.

Low carb IS about eating healthy, and most people are sorely misinformed about the health benefits of low carb diets.

Low carb diets require that you eat fresh. It has long been proven that low carb diets help against diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol - despite the fact that you can eat as much meat and fat as you like.

Both low calorie and low carb diets are working solutions to weight loss and have distinct health benefits.

Any diet that is based on a variety of fresh foods is healthy.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-10-2014, 03:54 PM
oops, double post.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-10-2014, 03:58 PM
(11-10-2014 03:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  oops, double post.

The argument seems reasonable to me. It's probably worth a double post. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post