Paleophyte and Brownshirt play Q & A
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Paleophyte and Brownshirt play Q & A
I've never heard anyone say their taste is eclectic, just kidding.

Good to hear you like classical, not so sure one the rest though......anyhoo.

To answer your question, sorry no. I don't get the relevance myself.

Do you support the views of Maher/Harris vs Aflleck in the all Muslims are bad escapade?
Find all posts by this user
13-01-2015, 02:31 AM
(13-01-2015 12:17 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Do you support the views of Maher/Harris vs Aflleck in the all Muslims are bad escapade?

I'm unfamiliar with the escapade in question. Could you provide a link or two please?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
13-01-2015, 03:23 AM
Never mind, I found it.

Demerits to all involved.

Harris didn't do a particularly god job of explaining his position and looks like he tried to over-simplify a complicated social/political/religious group.

Maher went and oversimplified that even further making bad matters worse.

Affleck lost it and kept arguing a point that Harris and Maher weren't making.

Final score: 0-0 loss for both sides.

Q 19: Which would you choose if you could go out on a date with them: Jeneane Garofalo, Uma Thurman or Salma Hayek?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Thread Closed