Palestine and statehood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: Palestine and statehood
(02-12-2012 05:22 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 08:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  An Israeli complaining about Palestinians not paying for their electricity is like a rapist complaining about having a sore dick.

You are down with Palestinians having their own state right?

Why can't they collect their own taxes? oh yeah that's right, because they live in an open prison and are fucking poor...

Have you ever studied old colonial rule and how colonial rule over other peoples worked?

Poor? you mean after the aid from the EU, USA, UN and Arab Leage- they are poor? give me a break. Abu Mazen lives in a palace, not a refugee camp.

Everything that you have just said doesn't change the fact that a sovereign state needs its own infrastructure, and right now they use Israel's for free. So, even so the UN says so, they are not a state, not even close to it. When they'll start buliding their own power plants, than they can start talking about a state.
You sound like a total douche bag... Israel bombs Palestinian infrastructure that would help make it a state like the power plants you mentioned yet Israel bombs schools, hospitals, television studios, power plants and all that you know....state building type stuff.

I asked you a question, The methods in which colonial empires like the brittish empire for example, are you familiar with how they ruled over their colonies? Yes or No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 08:12 AM by earmuffs.)
Quote:I asked you a question, The methods in which colonial empires like the
brittish empire for example, are you familiar with how they ruled over
their colonies? Yes or No

Lol
u mad bro?

What about the question I asked you in the previous thread? Still waiting for an answer on that one. Drinking Beverage

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION SON!!"

Lol, the troll making demands. How cute.

Oh also, you are obviously completely clueless as to the history of that region if you think that the middle east is poor because of British colonial rule.

Also, while you're busy not answering my question, I got another one;
When are you gonna leave TTA? It can be my Christmas present from you if you like.

and one last thing, something that has been bugging me for a while now. Your avatar picture, your wig/hair piece thing is slipping off.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
02-12-2012, 08:16 AM
So check out Shiranl tries to argue against a Palestinian statehood...

She says that they can't even provide things like a power plant, and complains that Israel has to provide electricity to them. Check out the dishonest rants of Shiranl, here is a link to an IDF attack of an electric plant. http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0629-07.htm

Shiranl makes it seem like Israel is being nice by giving them electricity. That is similar to how conservatives in the U.S. think about other countries, the U.S. bombs the fuck out of a country then rebuilds it, then the conservatives are like "hey they should be glad that we are building their country" Rolleyes

Then Shirnal claims that Israel collects taxes from the Palestinians, it's not really a tax if it's not given back. http://rt.com/news/israel-withholds-tax-funds-084/

Either you are ignorant and believe the bullshit that you type, or you are stupid and don't remember that the internet exists now so anyone can check your statements. Or you are purposely pushing bullshit around in the forum knowing what you say isn't true.

Drinking Beverage
02-12-2012, 08:17 AM
(02-12-2012 08:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I asked you a question, The methods in which colonial empires like the
brittish empire for example, are you familiar with how they ruled over
their colonies? Yes or No

Lol
u mad bro?

What about the question I asked you in the previous thread? Still waiting for an answer on that one. Drinking Beverage

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION SON!!"

Lol, the troll making demands. How cute.

Oh also, you are obviously completely clueless as to the history of that region if you think that the middle east is poor because of British colonial rule.

Also, while you're busy not answering my question, I got another one;
When are you gonna leave TTA? It can be my Christmas present from you if you like.

and one last thing, something that has been bugging me for a while now. Your avatar picture, your wig/hair piece thing is slipping off.
huh?
02-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Just a little reminded that neither of your two posts actually answered my two questions.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
02-12-2012, 08:26 AM
What question are you referring to?
02-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Why the fuck I and I always gotta go Claymore on peeps? Consider

I'm more with the Palestinians, but it's a clusterfuck and no joke. Sometimes I think we should just nuke the whole area and put in a Wal-Mart. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-12-2012, 10:53 AM
(02-12-2012 08:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  So check out Shiranl tries to argue against a Palestinian statehood...

She says that they can't even provide things like a power plant, and complains that Israel has to provide electricity to them. Check out the dishonest rants of Shiranl, here is a link to an IDF attack of an electric plant. http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0629-07.htm

Shiranl makes it seem like Israel is being nice by giving them electricity. That is similar to how conservatives in the U.S. think about other countries, the U.S. bombs the fuck out of a country then rebuilds it, then the conservatives are like "hey they should be glad that we are building their country" Rolleyes

Then Shirnal claims that Israel collects taxes from the Palestinians, it's not really a tax if it's not given back. http://rt.com/news/israel-withholds-tax-funds-084/

Either you are ignorant and believe the bullshit that you type, or you are stupid and don't remember that the internet exists now so anyone can check your statements. Or you are purposely pushing bullshit around in the forum knowing what you say isn't true.

Drinking Beverage
You read the whole article, or just the title? first - it was in 2006, relevence? second, it was 2 days after Gilad Schalit was captured. If the editors of this article were honest, the title should have been "After Hamas captured IDF soldier and killed 2, Israel retaliats". Third- The PLO, which doesn't rule the Gaza Strip, was upgraded in the UN- not the Hamas terrorist government. Fourth - since it was 6 years ago, we can verify what happened after this bombing- Israel provided Gaza with electricity. Why have we done that, if you're claiming we're for genocide?

You know, we have a backbone. If they want us to stop withholding their taxes they should stop stabbing the peace process in the back OR start collecting their own damn taxes!

Have I said something factually wrong?
Israel does collects PLO's taxes, hence the ability to withhold it.
Israel does provide electricity and water to the Pllies, hence the golden prove for why we're not commiting genocide.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
(02-12-2012 10:53 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 08:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  So check out Shiranl tries to argue against a Palestinian statehood...

Drinking Beverage
You read the whole article, or just the title? first - it was in 2006, relevence? second, it was 2 days after Gilad Schalit was captured. If the editors of this article were honest, the title should have been "After Hamas captured IDF soldier and killed 2, Israel retaliats". Third- The PLO, which doesn't rule the Gaza Strip, was upgraded in the UN- not the Hamas terrorist government. Fourth - since it was 6 years ago, we can verify what happened after this bombing- Israel provided Gaza with electricity. Why have we done that, if you're claiming we're for genocide?

You know, we have a backbone. If they want us to stop withholding their taxes they should stop stabbing the peace process in the back OR start collecting their own damn taxes!

Have I said something factually wrong?
Israel does collects PLO's taxes, hence the ability to withhold it.
Israel does provide electricity and water to the Pllies, hence the golden prove for why we're not commiting genocide.
Your racist government has a big problem with todays internet, you see I can post evidence all day of Israel bombing Palestinian infrastructure, schools, media facilities, electric plants and many more.

"the golden proof" that Israel isn't committing genocide is because Israel provides electricity and water? That sounds like a slave owner saying "hey we provide them with food and housing" seriously you sound like a total dick, and no, providing electricity AND oppressing a people kinda negates the whole "we provide them with electricity because we love them" bullshit.

According to your logic europe didn't oppress anyone with their colonial rule because you can just say "hey the brittish didn't oppress Africans, they gave them the railroad".

I asked you if you were familiar with the way in which colonial rule was implemented for that reason, the colonial empires brought many things to the colonies however it is completely stupid to even suggest that this negates being subjugated and oppressed as a colony.
02-12-2012, 02:10 PM
I just came to the conclusion that Shiranl is some twisted blood thirsty bitch.

She was boasting that the palestinians couldn't even collect their own taxes therefore couldn't manage themselves as a state.

Yet one of the targets of the recent bombing were banks, yes that's right, Israel bombs banks, then sends it's fools like Shiranl to say "see they don't even have what it takes to collect taxes"

Seriously, I hope she hooks up with an abusive Israeli that fucks her face up and puts her teeth in the back of her throat.

Seriously, shut the fuck up bitch.