Palestine and statehood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2012, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 05:33 PM by shiranl.)
RE: Palestine and statehood
You know, I have internet too. I can post videos of Hamas and other terrorists groups shooting rockets to Israeli cities from those schools, mosques, hospitals- even their fucking zoo (yes, the poor and enslaved people of Gaza has a zoo, and a mall, and olympic pool and they also had a water park- until Hamas decided it wasn't "modest" enough and burned it down)

Yes. We control their most basic needs. If we had been doing genocide, and we don't, don't you think we could just cut off those basic needs? You know- just like the Nazis did to us 70 years ago, the criminals you and alike try to compere us to every single day? Instead of cutting off their electricity and water, we not only spend millions upon millions of dollars to buy and invent the most accurate weapons we can in order to prevent as much as we can collateral damage, we also provide every day hundreds of tons of humanitarian aid such as food and medicine (not expired like the ones Marmara brought to them). So, you tell me- this is how blood thirsy people, like you claim we are, act when they want the blood of someone else?

How we oppress them? by not letting them kill us?
You'll say we oppress them by the fence- I'll say the terrorist attacks came before we built it and only then they stopped. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say check points- I'll claim the same as the fence's claim. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say the settlements- I'll say the Arabs attacked us in 1947, 20 years before the first settlement was ever established. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say colonialsm- I'll say we came here as sick refugee skeletons with no property whatsoever, not with an army. I don't recall British came like that to Australia or America. Neither the Spanish nor Portugease to South and Central America. And I'll be factually right.

And like you are reading- I am familiar with the ways empires set their colonies, and I see no parallel history between that and the way the Zionist movment built Israel. We came from scratch to scratch and built pritty awesome state in 64 years, considering we never stopped protecting ourselves from the on-going attempts of the Muslim world to demolish us.

You think they can manage a state without being able to collect their own taxes? have you lost any common sense?
Yeah, the banks of the Hamas, which is an internationaly recognized terrorist organization!!!!

You hope that I'll marry a man who'll rape and beat me, and I'm the bitch?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 05:35 PM
(02-12-2012 05:29 PM)shiranl Wrote:  You know, I have internet too. I can post videos of Hamas and other terrorists groups shooting rockets to Israeli cities from those schools, mosques, hospitals- even their fucking zoo (yes, the poor and enslaved people of Gaza has a zoo, and a mall, and olympic pool and they also had a water park- until Hamas decided it wasn't "modest" enough and burned it down)

Yes. We control their most basic needs. If we had been doing genocide, and we don't, don't you think we could just cut off those basic needs? You know- just like the Nazis did to us 70 years ago, the criminals you and alike try to compere us to every single day? Instead of cutting off their electricity and water, we not only spend millions upon millions of dollars to buy and invent the most accurate weapons we can in order to prevent as much as we can collateral damage, we also provide every day hundreds of tons of humanitarian aid such as food and medicine (not expired like the ones Marmara brought to them). So, you tell me- this is how blood thirsy people, like you claim we are, act when they want the blood of someone else?

How we oppress them? by not letting them kill us?
You'll say we oppress them by the fence- I'll say the terrorist attacks came before we built it and only then they stopped. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say check points- I'll claim the same as the fence's claim. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say the settlements- I'll say the Arabs attacked us in 1947, 20 years before the first settlement was ever established. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say colonialsm- I'll say we came here as sick refugee skeletons with no property whatsoever, not with an army. I don't recall British came like that to Australia or America. Neither the Spanish nor Portugease to South and Central America. And I'll be factually right.

And like you are reading- I am familiar with the ways empires set their colonies, and I see no parallel history between that and the way the Zionist movment built Israel. We came from scratch to scratch and built pritty awesome state in 64 years, considering we never stopped protecting ourselves from the on-going attempts of the Muslim world to demolish us.

You think they can manage a state without being able to collect their own taxes? have you lost any common sense?
Yeah, the banks of the Hamas, which is an internationaly recognized terrorist organization!!!!

You hope that I'll marry a man who'll rape and beat me, and I'm the bitch?
Well, the oppression started with stealing their land.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-12-2012, 05:53 PM
(02-12-2012 05:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, the oppression started with stealing their land.
Don't be hypocrite. You recognize resolution 67/19, who granted the Pallies recognition as a state, but not resolution 181 who granted both Israel and Arabs a legitemecy to build a state?
02-12-2012, 06:02 PM
(02-12-2012 05:53 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 05:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, the oppression started with stealing their land.
Don't be hypocrite. You recognize resolution 67/19, who granted the Pallies recognition as a state, but not resolution 181 who granted both Israel and Arabs a legitemecy to build a state?
Pardon me, but where do you get off calling me a hypocrite?

I don't recognize the legitimacy of Resolution 181. The U.N. did not have the authority to partition Palestine.

I also do not recognize the legitimacy of any non-secular government.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-12-2012, 06:26 PM
(02-12-2012 06:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 05:53 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Don't be hypocrite. You recognize resolution 67/19, who granted the Pallies recognition as a state, but not resolution 181 who granted both Israel and Arabs a legitemecy to build a state?

Pardon me, but where do you get off calling me a hypocrite?

I don't recognize the legitimacy of Resolution 181. The U.N. did not have the authority to partition Palestine.

From where? you just showed me:
You do not recognize the legitimacy of any non-secular government, and you recognize the PLO as a legitimate government?
You know, the one who committed suicide terrorist attacks in Israel during the 1st and 2nd intifadah in the name of Allah? That is your legitimate governmnet?
If it wasn't sad, it was funny.
02-12-2012, 06:27 PM
(02-12-2012 06:26 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 06:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pardon me, but where do you get off calling me a hypocrite?

From where? you just showed me:
You do not recognize the legitimacy of any non-secular government, and you recognize the PLO as a legitimate government?
You know, the one who committed suicide terrorist attacks in Israel during the 1st and 2nd intifadah in the name of Allah? That is your legitimate governmnet?
If it wasn't sad, it was funny.
Please point out where I stated support for the PLO.

02-12-2012, 06:36 PM
(02-12-2012 06:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please point out where I stated support for the PLO.
You stated support for the Palestinians, didn't you?
So, it either support for the Gaza-ruled Hamas (and I honestly believe you don't really think they are secular) or the PLO-ruled WB. Which Palestinian secular government do you support? Should I point out there is no such creature?
02-12-2012, 06:42 PM
(02-12-2012 06:36 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 06:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please point out where I stated support for the PLO.
You stated support for the Palestinians, didn't you?
So, it either support for the Gaza-ruled Hamas (and I honestly believe you don't really think they are secular) or the PLO-ruled WB. Which Palestinian secular government do you support? Should I point out there is no such creature?
No, I did not state support for the Palestinians, and you present a false choice as well.

The establishment of the modern State of Israel as the root of all of these problems is what I stated.

I have offered no view or opinion on how you are going to solve this mess.

02-12-2012, 06:45 PM
(02-12-2012 06:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 06:36 PM)shiranl Wrote:  You stated support for the Palestinians, didn't you?
No, I did not state support for the Palestinians, and you present a false choice as well.

The establishment of the modern State of Israel as the root of all of these problems is what I stated.

So calling my state as the root of all the problems and stating we stole land is not stating support for the Palestinians? interesting. Do you view those statments as neaturals?
02-12-2012, 06:48 PM
(02-12-2012 06:45 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 06:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, I did not state support for the Palestinians, and you present a false choice as well.

So calling my state as the root of all the problems is not stating support for the Palestinians? interesting.
I said the establishment of that state is the root of all of the problems. Had modern Israel not been created as it was, there wouldn't be the quagmire that currently exists.