Palestine and statehood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2012, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 06:56 PM by shiranl.)
RE: Palestine and statehood
(02-12-2012 06:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 06:45 PM)shiranl Wrote:  So calling my state as the root of all the problems is not stating support for the Palestinians? interesting.

I said the establishment of that state is the root of all of the problems. Had modern Israel not been created as it was, there wouldn't be the quagmire that currently exists.
Ahh....so the existence of my country is the root of all problems. Now it's really neutral! and incorrect, since the conflict began years before 1948.
Had modern state of Israel not been created as it was........I don't even want to think what the fait my people expected.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 07:29 PM
(02-12-2012 05:29 PM)shiranl Wrote:  You know, I have internet too. I can post videos of Hamas and other terrorists groups shooting rockets to Israeli cities from those schools, mosques, hospitals- even their fucking zoo (yes, the poor and enslaved people of Gaza has a zoo, and a mall, and olympic pool and they also had a water park- until Hamas decided it wasn't "modest" enough and burned it down)

Yes. We control their most basic needs. If we had been doing genocide, and we don't, don't you think we could just cut off those basic needs? You know- just like the Nazis did to us 70 years ago, the criminals you and alike try to compere us to every single day? Instead of cutting off their electricity and water, we not only spend millions upon millions of dollars to buy and invent the most accurate weapons we can in order to prevent as much as we can collateral damage, we also provide every day hundreds of tons of humanitarian aid such as food and medicine (not expired like the ones Marmara brought to them). So, you tell me- this is how blood thirsy people, like you claim we are, act when they want the blood of someone else?

How we oppress them? by not letting them kill us?
You'll say we oppress them by the fence- I'll say the terrorist attacks came before we built it and only then they stopped. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say check points- I'll claim the same as the fence's claim. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say the settlements- I'll say the Arabs attacked us in 1947, 20 years before the first settlement was ever established. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say colonialsm- I'll say we came here as sick refugee skeletons with no property whatsoever, not with an army. I don't recall British came like that to Australia or America. Neither the Spanish nor Portugease to South and Central America. And I'll be factually right.

And like you are reading- I am familiar with the ways empires set their colonies, and I see no parallel history between that and the way the Zionist movment built Israel. We came from scratch to scratch and built pritty awesome state in 64 years, considering we never stopped protecting ourselves from the on-going attempts of the Muslim world to demolish us.

You think they can manage a state without being able to collect their own taxes? have you lost any common sense?
Yeah, the banks of the Hamas, which is an internationaly recognized terrorist organization!!!!

You hope that I'll marry a man who'll rape and beat me, and I'm the bitch?
Zionism didn't come from scratch, it came from europeans that were in europe for centuries and LOVED, ABSOLUTELY LOVED to financially benefit from european expansion and colonialization. Zionism is european entity from the beginning.

So you admit that Israel bombs Palestinian banks then you say to people here "see they have no banks they can't possibly have a state" seriously?

I don't think you get it, your system of rule has been out of date for a long time, it was actually out of date as europeans migrated from europe to occupy the middle east and start a european state. Most europeans long ago realized that this type of rule was out of date and stopped using those methods but for some reason the europeans that started the state of Israel are stuck in the old school european way of controlling and oppressing people.

The radical muslims you speak of that behead people are the western/Israeli backed muslims like alqaeda. U.S./Israelis/Alqaeda all help each other out.
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2012, 07:29 PM
(02-12-2012 08:26 AM)I and I Wrote:  What question are you referring to?
God damn you're an idiot.

What do you do for a living?
And the new question;
When are you gonna do TTA a favor and leave?

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-12-2012, 07:39 PM
(02-12-2012 06:49 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 06:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  I said the establishment of that state is the root of all of the problems. Had modern Israel not been created as it was, there wouldn't be the quagmire that currently exists.
Ahh....so the existence of my country is the root of all problems. Now it's really neutral! and incorrect, since the conflict began years before 1948.
Had modern state of Israel not been created as it was........I don't even want to think what the fait my people expected.
The problems before 1948 had the same root cause - the creation of a Jewish state. Jews emigrated to Palestine believing the land had been promised to them by their understanding of the McMahon Agreement and/or the Balfour Declaration.

It was the effort to carve out a state of Israel that has caused the problems.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-12-2012, 07:41 PM
(02-12-2012 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 08:26 AM)I and I Wrote:  What question are you referring to?
God damn you're an idiot.

And the new question;
I am a billionaire, that means I am a hard worker, smart and whatever I say has more credibility because I am rich.
02-12-2012, 07:47 PM
(02-12-2012 07:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn you're an idiot.

And the new question;
I am a billionaire, that means I am a hard worker, smart and whatever I say has more credibility because I am rich.
So what you do is so embarrassing that you are unwilling to share? Out of interest sake. I find it interesting to compare ones carrier to their economic views.

Also you didn't answer the second question.

02-12-2012, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 07:55 PM by shiranl.)
(02-12-2012 07:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 05:29 PM)shiranl Wrote:  You know, I have internet too. I can post videos of Hamas and other terrorists groups shooting rockets to Israeli cities from those schools, mosques, hospitals- even their fucking zoo (yes, the poor and enslaved people of Gaza has a zoo, and a mall, and olympic pool and they also had a water park- until Hamas decided it wasn't "modest" enough and burned it down)

Yes. We control their most basic needs. If we had been doing genocide, and we don't, don't you think we could just cut off those basic needs? You know- just like the Nazis did to us 70 years ago, the criminals you and alike try to compere us to every single day? Instead of cutting off their electricity and water, we not only spend millions upon millions of dollars to buy and invent the most accurate weapons we can in order to prevent as much as we can collateral damage, we also provide every day hundreds of tons of humanitarian aid such as food and medicine (not expired like the ones Marmara brought to them). So, you tell me- this is how blood thirsy people, like you claim we are, act when they want the blood of someone else?

How we oppress them? by not letting them kill us?
You'll say we oppress them by the fence- I'll say the terrorist attacks came before we built it and only then they stopped. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say check points- I'll claim the same as the fence's claim. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say the settlements- I'll say the Arabs attacked us in 1947, 20 years before the first settlement was ever established. And I'll be factually right.
You'll say colonialsm- I'll say we came here as sick refugee skeletons with no property whatsoever, not with an army. I don't recall British came like that to Australia or America. Neither the Spanish nor Portugease to South and Central America. And I'll be factually right.

And like you are reading- I am familiar with the ways empires set their colonies, and I see no parallel history between that and the way the Zionist movment built Israel. We came from scratch to scratch and built pritty awesome state in 64 years, considering we never stopped protecting ourselves from the on-going attempts of the Muslim world to demolish us.

You think they can manage a state without being able to collect their own taxes? have you lost any common sense?
Yeah, the banks of the Hamas, which is an internationaly recognized terrorist organization!!!!

You hope that I'll marry a man who'll rape and beat me, and I'm the bitch?
Zionism didn't come from scratch, it came from europeans that were in europe for centuries and LOVED, ABSOLUTELY LOVED to financially benefit from european expansion and colonialization. Zionism is european entity from the beginning.

So you admit that Israel bombs Palestinian banks then you say to people here "see they have no banks they can't possibly have a state" seriously?

I don't think you get it, your system of rule has been out of date for a long time, it was actually out of date as europeans migrated from europe to occupy the middle east and start a european state. Most europeans long ago realized that this type of rule was out of date and stopped using those methods but for some reason the europeans that started the state of Israel are stuck in the old school european way of controlling and oppressing people.

The radical muslims you speak of that behead people are the western/Israeli backed muslims like alqaeda. U.S./Israelis/Alqaeda all help each other out.
So you absolutely deny the fact that the Jewish people left the property the Nazis didn't stole in Europe when they fled to Israel, and you absolutely deny the fact that the Jewish people left their property in the Arab lands such as Iraq and Yemen when they escaped to Israel?
Btw, if we did had money and property, like you claim we had, why we had austerity policy for the first decade of our existence?
And again, the very same ugly anti-semitic stereotype of the Jew lovin' money.

I admit Israel bombs a terrorist organization's banks.

So now we're "Europians"........You can't treat us like dirt and claim we deserve extinction, and then- 70 years later- claim we are really part of "Europians" and we should had never left because you don't like the result of your previous treatment.
And just like I said- I do not recall Jews coming here with army, navy and air force. Just with the very little property they had (usually only the clothes on their bodies), sickness and alone- with no family left.
02-12-2012, 07:48 PM
(02-12-2012 07:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn you're an idiot.

And the new question;
You are delusional.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-12-2012, 07:52 PM
(02-12-2012 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 06:49 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Ahh....so the existence of my country is the root of all problems. Now it's really neutral! and incorrect, since the conflict began years before 1948.

The problems before 1948 had the same root cause - the creation of a Jewish state. Jews emigrated to Palestine believing the land had been promised to them by their understanding of the McMahon Agreement and/or the Balfour Declaration.

Wrong use of words- Jews fled to Palestine.
02-12-2012, 07:57 PM
(02-12-2012 07:52 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  The problems before 1948 had the same root cause - the creation of a Jewish state. Jews emigrated to Palestine believing the land had been promised to them by their understanding of the McMahon Agreement and/or the Balfour Declaration.

Wrong use of words- Jews fled to Palestine.
I fail to see how this is any fault of the Arabs who did have their land stolen.

Sure, Hitler was a cunt towards the Jews, but how is that the fault of the native inhabitants of the area at the time?

Oh, and before you ramble on about how I'm anti-Israel, I'm very pro-Israel.