Palestine and statehood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: Palestine and statehood
Quote:Hey Earmuffs, why are you a realist?

I'm a realist in the sense that I would rather a Jewish state that is in good relations with the West versus a Muslim state this is not.
Islam is typically more violent then Judaism.
And there is oil in that area no doubt (certainly in the middle east) and I'd rather a pro-western government in control of that to assure that my everyday commodities and transportation needs are kept to a minimum.

Selfish? Sure, but like I say, I'm a realist.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 12:14 AM
This fucker really is delusional, isn't he muffs? Hey, listen here noob, read again what I have wrote, Jews or Israelis ARE NOT a race, but THEY ARE a religion, nationality and ethnicity. Now, if you take out the religious from the equation, you are still left with nationality and ethnicity. NOT race! Shiranl is Jew by ethnicity. She is also an Israeli national or a Jewish national, as she has Israeli nationality. Does she believe in Judaism or not makes no point anymore, as she is called Jew (Jewish) because of 2 other factors.

Do you now understand English language?

And no ears, I will not even comment his delusions about me wanting to date shiranl, over the Internet. Yeah, right, good for you, you are smart.

[Image: Listen_6f4fcb_1357671.jpeg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-12-2012, 01:54 AM
(05-12-2012 12:14 AM)Filox Wrote:  This fucker really is delusional, isn't he muffs? Hey, listen here noob, read again what I have wrote, Jews or Israelis ARE NOT a race, but THEY ARE a religion, nationality and ethnicity. Now, if you take out the religious from the equation, you are still left with nationality and ethnicity. NOT race! Shiranl is Jew by ethnicity. She is also an Israeli national or a Jewish national, as she has Israeli nationality. Does she believe in Judaism or not makes no point anymore, as she is called Jew (Jewish) because of 2 other factors.

Do you now understand English language?

And no ears, I will not even comment his delusions about me wanting to date shiranl, over the Internet. Yeah, right, good for you, you are smart.

[Image: Listen_6f4fcb_1357671.jpeg]
How is Shrinals ethnicity any different than any other european caucasian ethnic group? What are the physical characteristics that differentiate her from say, an Italian or eastern european people?

Most of the methods we use to diffderentiate ethnic/race characteristics is mainly from physical characteristics.

Why exactly do you believe Israelis possess differentiating ethnic characteristics, enough to call them a nationality or a race?

Here is an example: South African white people are different in many customs, dialect and accent from white Australians, or white brittish people. But to call each group a different ethnicity is severely stretching the definition of ethnicity and certainly is stretching the definition of race. White South Africans, White Australians and White British people would all be classified as the same race/ethnic group, because they all share many of the same origins and physical characteristics.

I am curious, what race would you consider Shiranl to be a member of?

A white Caucasian migrating or settling or colonizing another land doesn't make them non-Caucasians anymore than the lilly white europeans who colonized and took over Israel, Australia and South Africa.
05-12-2012, 04:54 AM
And I would be curious as to your answers to the two questions I posed a while back that you have yet to receive an answer for. Drinking Beverage

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
05-12-2012, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 06:03 AM by Filox.)
Is this because of me? Are you fucking kidding me? What are you, completely retarded?

I am a fucking Croat. My nationality is CROATIAN, my ethnicity is CROATIAN, it says so in my fucking papers, on my ID and in my passport. My race is fucking WHITE. Or Pinkskin.

You want me to go more in-dept? Sure. How would I distinct myself form a German, as we are of different nationalities and ethnicity? By genes, gene structure and specific genes that can be found in specific areas. So therefore, I would have a Dinarid genes, as Dinara is the mountain that stretches from top to bottom of Croatia and has developed specific genes for people living here a long, long time and these genes can be found only in this area.

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/lundman-races.htm

By looking at these samples of Europe races and the head types, I would probably be more West-Mediterranean type, than Dinarid. In reality, I am probably a mixture of these 2.

Shiranl is something that she may or may not know, she can go to some biology university where they do gene mapping and have her complete DNA mapped all over the world. Anyone willing to find exact roots can do this.

So, if you ask questions like this, I can presume you have no idea what words race, ethnicity and nationality mean. I suggest you start reading first, then speak/type. Better yet, do not type at all, you have tons of reading to catch up, you won't have time to type anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%28hum...ication%29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2x33Csbn5g

There.

Now stop looking stupid, stop wasting your and our precious time on this horse shit. Stop opening new threads all the time. Stop being such a god damn troll.

Here is the link about races in ancient Egypt...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egy...ontroversy

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-12-2012, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 01:24 PM by Luminon.)
(04-12-2012 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm a realist in the sense that I would rather a Jewish state that is in good relations with the West versus a Muslim state this is not.
Islam is typically more violent then Judaism.
And there is oil in that area no doubt (certainly in the middle east) and I'd rather a pro-western government in control of that to assure that my everyday commodities and transportation needs are kept to a minimum.

Selfish? Sure, but like I say, I'm a realist.
Are good relations with Israel more valuable than good relations with all the states in the region?
Why is Islam more violent than Judaism? Judging by the OT and Israeli terrorist and conquest practices, I don't see much difference. True, they don't oppress women, not their own at least. And they don't brainwash children, if you don't count the story of Joshua and Jericho. But as long as Israel is on the rampage, the Muslims will remain extremists.

All right, there is oil in the region. So what? There will be never enough oil, as long as USA with 5% of global population uses 24% of world's energy and similar numbers in other resources.
What should Israel accomplish? Should it attack and destroy all states that refuse(d) to sell oil in dollars, such as Iran, Libya and Iraq? Sorry to worry you, but Russia, China and Japan make arrangements use their mutual currencies to trade in addition to dollar and chances are they'll use less and less of dollar. After that, USA will end up without buying power, oil and allies. That's realistic too.
Realpolitik may seem like a good idea to you, but in long term it just destroys trust and holds back the national development away from barbarism. If we'd behave to each other like 19th century states, civilization wouldn't work, we couldn't do anything important but stay and home and guard it against raiders.

If it was my job to perform American foreign policy, I'd make a deal with Muslim leaders. I'd stop vetoing the U.N. resolutions against Israel, if they'd agree with some reasonable borders, foreign humanitary aid, foreign observers and peacekeepers, liberalization of regime and give up the right (in their view) to revenge. If possible, some Israeli leaders should be investigated for war crimes.
Stability in that region should free up lots of resources from the military, which I'd use to gradually rebuild U.S. infrastructure into greater efficiency and more renewable resources, thus reduce oil dependency.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
07-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:Are good relations with Israel more valuable than good relations with all the states in the region?

But look, we (west) don't really have that good of relations with anyone BUT Israel.

Quote:Why is Islam more violent than Judaism?

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood you, I thought you just asked why Islam was more violent then Judaism. Lol, silly me.

Quote:All right, there is oil in the region. So what?

So what?
Oil makes the world go around son.

I'll post more when I don't have an alteria motive for posting right now.

09-12-2012, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 04:54 AM by Luminon.)
(07-12-2012 06:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Are good relations with Israel more valuable than good relations with all the states in the region?

But look, we (west) don't really have that good of relations with anyone BUT Israel.
Look, it's not even us who's friend with Israel. There's a huge business with guns, oil and Sionist lobby, both in USA and Israel itself. IOW, Israel is the top richest 1% ally, nobody else's. We regular guys have more in common with the poor Muslims than with our leaders. Did I tell you the story how I shared Jewish psytrance music with a guy from Iran?

Therefore, the states need to drop the undeserved protection, apply the sanctions, prosecute the bad guys and demand order in exchange for justice. Btw, I welcome the UN approved the return of Palestine to the 1967 borders. The borders after that were a total crap and no red-blooded Muslim would ever agree with them.

(07-12-2012 06:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood you, I thought you just asked why Islam was more violent then Judaism. Lol, silly me.
Oh, I see, Irgun gangs beating people up for free speech and shooting them is less violent than stoning and beheading. Point taken.

(07-12-2012 06:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So what?
Oil makes the world go around son.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for using oil, we really need it for making plastics, chemicals, medicine, asphalt roads and all items of daily consumption. So burning it is a really bad idea.
Oil moved the world and oil will bring it to a halt, in more ways than one.
- The oil is not endless, it peaks and goes down. It weighs down the economy and there already was a moment when it actually stopped. People shrugged it off eventually, but the fact is, economy grows despite of oil, not because of it. Economic growth is bad, when the profit and resources are not equally shared. The oil energy has to go into securing permanent sources and independent infrastructure for everyone, not into making Coca Cola bottles.

- Burning oil means carbon emissions. Carbon emission means greenhouse effect. Greenhouse effect means climate change. Climate change means Gulf stream stopping, which means another ice age.

- Using and trading oil is a way of keeping dollar ahead of its less than paper value. Therefore, developing an alternative, viable source of energy would destroy the value of dollar, cause economic collapse and make the invention unsellable anyway. Nobody dependent on oil and dollar would want to have anything to do with renewable energy, free market or not.

Hereby I declare this argument is too good for you and I reserve the right to use it another time, elsewhere, for another discussion Big Grin

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!