Palilalia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Palilalia
I too have zero experience with this. All I can do is wish you the best of luck and hope for the best.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Thanks guys. As of now we've plunged into kindergarten full steam ahead. He seems to be taking to it quite well and enjoying himself. Honestly I've noticed that he does it less and less as he gets along.

I think he's gonna be just fine. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
30-08-2015, 02:29 AM
My 6yo son started repeating himself in a whisper recently as well. He's not diagnosed as anything, he's incredibly smart especially in math, has an advanced vocabulary, he has a very serious personality and can be so shy sometimes. I asked him why he whispers and he seemed pretty clueless about what I meant. I told him to stop doing it and later he told me he can't control it and doesn't even notice that he does it. I told the speech therapist at school and she never heard of it but will start researching. I made an appt w his pediatrician. Not sure what else to do
30-08-2015, 03:02 AM
(30-08-2015 02:29 AM)nickynicky Wrote:  ...
Not sure what else to do

Welcome to TTA.

Sharing with parents in a similar situation is never a bad thing.

Perhaps you'd like to send evenheathen a private message to compare notes.