Palin vs. Dawkins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Palin vs. Dawkins
(26-10-2015 05:48 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Why would anyone care what a fuckhead like Bristol Palin has to say about anything.

In that family, the turd doesn't fall far from the asshole.

Why would anyone care about Dawkin's views on 9/11 Terrorist?

I think Bristol Palin is likely as insightful as Dawkins on the subject, which isn't saying much.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2015, 06:27 AM
(28-10-2015 06:22 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 05:48 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Why would anyone care what a fuckhead like Bristol Palin has to say about anything.

I think Bristol Palin is likely as insightful as Dawkins on the subject, which isn't saying much.

Nobody would care about either, but interestingly his location at the time and event in the world over in Oxford or wherever England is closer to NYC than Anchorage. It's not as if she has any relevance being a Jr High student around the time than some other middle of the nation American student of the day anyway.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-10-2015, 06:33 AM

Because Dawkins isn't an uneducated moron Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
28-10-2015, 06:34 AM

Why would anyone here give a fuck about your opinion on Dawkins?

-Rick
28-10-2015, 06:35 AM
(28-10-2015 06:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 06:22 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Why would anyone care about Dawkin's views on 9/11 Terrorist?

Why would anyone here give a fuck about your opinion on Dawkins?

Why would anyone here give a fuck about your opinion about my opinion on Dawkins?

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
28-10-2015, 06:36 AM
(28-10-2015 06:35 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 06:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why would anyone here give a fuck about your opinion on Dawkins?

Why would anyone here give a fuck about your opinion about my opinion on Dawkins?

You're on an atheist forum, you're in our world.

-Rick
28-10-2015, 08:59 AM
(28-10-2015 06:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 06:35 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Why would anyone here give a fuck about your opinion about my opinion on Dawkins?

You're on an atheist forum, you're in our world.

I'm on a forum particularly open to both theists and atheists alike, as per the guidelines: " You have a near-total right to say whatever you want to say and use any type of language to convey that message."

Last I checked you're neither the owner or the spokesperson for the site, or the members as a whole, nor a moderator, nor the unofficial judge of what opinions to give a fuck about or not, but that's doesn't particularly stop you from feeling entitled now does it?

So get over yourself.

28-10-2015, 09:13 AM
(28-10-2015 08:59 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 06:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You're on an atheist forum, you're in our world.

I'm on a forum particularly open to both theists and atheists alike, as per the guidelines: " You have a near-total right to say whatever you want to say and use any type of language to convey that message."

Last I checked you're neither the owner or the spokesperson for the site, or the members as a whole, nor a moderator, nor the unofficial judge of what opinions to give a fuck about or not, but that's doesn't particularly stop you from feeling entitled now does it?

So get over yourself.

You asked a stupid question, I gave you an obvious answer. You took offense because you don't seem to understand the basics of communication in the english language.

-Rick
28-10-2015, 09:31 AM
(28-10-2015 09:13 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 08:59 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  I'm on a forum particularly open to both theists and atheists alike, as per the guidelines: " You have a near-total right to say whatever you want to say and use any type of language to convey that message."

So get over yourself.

You asked a stupid question, I gave you an obvious answer. You took offense because you don't seem to understand the basics of communication in the english language.

Someone commented why should anyone care about Palin's opinion, and I replied why should anyone care about Dawkins' opinion? Following your entirely predictable script you interject yourself, and made it about me. And then you start foaming at the mouth with your pitchfork, about how this is your forum, woof...woof...woof..woof. Your shtick is old, it's time to give it a rest, dude.

28-10-2015, 09:34 AM
(28-10-2015 09:31 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 09:13 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You asked a stupid question, I gave you an obvious answer. You took offense because you don't seem to understand the basics of communication in the english language.

Someone commented why should anyone care about Palin's opinion, and I replied why should anyone care about Dawkins' opinion? Following your entirely predictable script you interject yourself, and made it about me. And then you start foaming at the mouth with your pitchfork, about how this is your forum, woof...woof...woof..woof.

Did I ever say this was "my forum?" Or is that another straw man of yours? Consider

Why should anyone care about Bristol Palin's opinion? She is a moron and a hypocrite.

Why should anyone care about Dawkins' opinion (only one of your stupid questions in the thread)? He is an educated and well respected biologist as well as an outspoken and published author on religion and its harm to society.

Why would anyone care about my opinion of you? Because you're just another generic dishonest theist on a forum of atheists.

-Rick