Palin vs. Dawkins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Palin vs. Dawkins
[Image: Off_the_Rails.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2015, 05:49 PM
(28-10-2015 06:22 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 05:48 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Why would anyone care what a fuckhead like Bristol Palin has to say about anything.

In that family, the turd doesn't fall far from the asshole.

Why would anyone care about Dawkin's views on 9/11 Terrorist?

I think Bristol Palin is likely as insightful as Dawkins on the subject, which isn't saying much.

You would but then you lack credibility yourself.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
28-10-2015, 05:53 PM
(26-10-2015 05:48 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Why would anyone care what a fuckhead like Bristol Palin has to say about anything.

In that family, the turd doesn't fall far from the asshole.

I keep an eye on their media coverage. As long as they continue to be taken seriously the terrorists are winning.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-10-2015, 12:43 AM
(28-10-2015 06:22 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Why would anyone care about Dawkin's views on 9/11 Terrorist?

I think Bristol Palin is likely as insightful as Dawkins on the subject, which isn't saying much.

I care what Professor Dawkins thinks.

I don't care what a Palin thinks.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-10-2015, 12:47 AM
(28-10-2015 10:14 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 09:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why should anyone care about Dawkins' opinion (only one of your stupid questions in the thread)? He is an educated and well respected biologist as well as an outspoken and published author on religion and its harm to society.

Dawkins doesn't appear to be any more informative on the subject of Islamic terrorism than Bristol Palin, or the local car mechanic, regardless of how much he knows about evolutionary biology.

Hence why he appeals to a Weinberg quote for support, as opposed to actual research on the subject.

Religious fanaticism and violence is rife through history. Both Christian and Islamic. Did you sleep through history class?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.